Faith Day Part4

naben

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 12:22 pm
Great position:
Muslims believe Ptbshir angels of the faithful with the consent of God and enter heaven the Almighty said: {(30) Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah" and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying], "Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised
(31) We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish. Descended from the Forgiving, Merciful.} Separated: 30-32].

And Muslims believe that the situation the Day of Resurrection will be great, amazing people and Evzaahm, for the difficulties and horrors, he said, God - the Almighty -: {(1) O mankind, fear your Lord. Indeed, the convulsion of the [final] Hour is a terrible thing.
(2) On the Day you see it every nursing mother will be distracted from that [child] she was nursing, and every pregnant woman will abort her pregnancy, and you will see the people [appearing] intoxicated while they are not intoxicated; but the punishment of Allah is severe
[Al-Hajj: 1-2].

The people are in great agony when approaching the sun from the heads, and frequently race, each according to his work said: ((low sun on the resurrection of creation, so that their Kmkdar miles, so the people on their deeds in the race, some of them have to ankles, and some of them be to his knees, and some of them to be his loins (waist), from whom the jaws). The Prophet (with his hand to his mouth, [Muslim].

In this dire situation, there are people safe in light of the throne of Rahman, who are seven varieties, as the Prophet (: (seven shade with God in the shade on the Day no shade but His shade: just ruler, and a young man grew up in the worship of God, the man whose heart hung in the mosques, and two men Thaba in God, met him and dispersed it, and a man invited him as a woman of beauty and said: I am afraid of God. and a man gives charity Vokhvaha not even know what his right hand spent the north, and a man said when his son is free) [Muslim].

Intercession on the Day of Resurrection:
The Muslim believes in the intercession of the Prophet (so save them for the believers
God - the Almighty - the difficulty of this situation, and that is the intercession major, they are the greatest intercessions are primarily Mahmood of our Prophet Muhammad (, the Almighty said: {(79) And from [part of] the night, pray with it as additional [worship] for you; it is expected that your Lord will resurrect you to a praised station} [Al-Isra: 79].

After having people go to the prophets request for intercession, referred by each prophet to the next, until they reached the Prophet (then he may prostrate under the throne, and intercede with God for His believing slaves, he said: ((The sun is approaching the Day of Resurrection, until the race, half the ear, while they are also silently appealed Adam, he says: I am not the owner, then Moses says, then Muhammad (Vicf to spend between creation, Vemca even take the ring the door that Day Allah resurrects a praised collection, all the people praised Him) [Bukhari].
The Muslim believes that intercession be of the prophets, scientists and Martyrs, said: ((accompanied by the Day of Resurrection three: prophets, and scientists, then the martyrs) [Ibn Majah]. These intercessions are not only to those authorized by God - the Almighty - He has, he says: {( 109) That Day, no intercession will benefit except [that of] one to whom the Most Merciful has given permission and has accepted his word.} [Taha: 109].

He said (about the reward for the martyr: (forgive him in the first batch of blood, and finds his place in heaven, and married Apostles and intercede for seventy of his family) [Tabaraani].
He said: ((It is my excuse for the Viam of (the group of people), and some of them accompanied by the tribe, and some of them accompanied by the League, and some excuse for the men until they enter Paradise) [Tirmidhi].
The Muslim believes that good work can intercede for the owner, such as fasting, reciting the Koran, he said (: (the Koran and fasting Ishvaan of Abdul the Day of Resurrection, says the fast: the employer denied him food and desires, Vhvni it, and the Koran says prevented him sleep at night Vhvni it, Vicfan) [Ahmad].

Accounting people on the Day of Resurrection:
And Muslims believe that God - the Almighty - call people to account on what they earned in this life, good or bad, he says: {(84) Whoever comes [on the Day of Judgement] with a good deed will have better than it; and whoever comes with an evil deed - then those who did evil deeds will not be recompensed except [as much as] what they used to do} [Qasas: 84].

These actions are listed by the angels of God .. God said - the Almighty - in his shrine: (O My slaves, but your work is Ahsaha you, then Oovicm them, it is found better let him praise God, it is found that is no one to blame but himself) [Muslim].
The Muslim believes that the penalty the Day of Resurrection will be after a fair trial was in business, and make the people on their actions, and reads every one of them his book, he says: {(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open. Read your book is enough for yourself today you Reckoner} [Al-Isra: 13-14].

The Muslim knows that each one will stand before God - the Almighty - to be held accountable for his work, he says: {(94) He has enumerated them and counted them a [full] counting.
(95) And all of them are coming to Him on the Day of Resurrection alone}
[Maryam: 94-95].
He said: ((of you and only a Sakelmh God on the Day of Resurrection, not between God and him an interpreter) [Bukhari].

And Muslims believe that God - the Almighty - not only discusses the sins abounded. Narrated
Aisha - may Allah be pleased - that the Prophet (said (not the one held accountable for the Day of Resurrection only perished). I said: O Messenger of God had said not God - the Almighty -: {(7) Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand,

(8) He will be judged with an easy account} [split: 7-8. The Messenger of God (: (but that offer, and not discuss a reckoning on the Day of Resurrection except tortured) [Bukhari]. And to discuss the account is held accountable to God - the Almighty - a person to both small and large do and leave Msamath.

And Muslims believe that on the resurrection of every human being takes his book, which codified the angels in this world of its advantages and disadvantages, the believer takes his right hand, rejoices and is happy. As for the kaafir, so they get his left hand, he realizes that his place in Hell House, the Almighty said: {(19) So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, "Here, read my record
(20)
(21) So he will be in a pleasant life
(22) In an elevated garden
(23) Its [fruit] to be picked hanging near. Congratulations to eat and drink including Osfattm-free in the days (25) But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my recor
(26) And had not known what is my account
(27) I wish my death had been the decisive one
(28) My wealth has not availed me .. Perished me bowl. (30) [Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him
(31) Then into Hellfire drive him} [Inevitable: 19-31]. For the rest of the interview
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 802 • Replies: 0
No top replies