Birthday Party?

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:43 pm
Since I can never get away anywhere who wants to come to Raleigh on saturday May 8th. and help me celebrate my 55th?

The Holiday Inn where I do karaoke will give me the night club if I can get enough RSVP's so they know they'll make money on the bar. We can dance, sing, DRINK!!!!! and Cirkus will come out and do a set.

I can probably even get the Holiday Inn to spring for special room rates.

It's right by the airport, and it would promise to be a night of big fun, with many diverse guests of every color and nationality, every social and economic standing and every interest, united by the common goal of letting it all hang out , having a big time, and getting hurt old school style.
A five star hangover night for one and all!!!!!

If you have no love for the Bear, we'll make it a belated celebration for squinney as well. Everyone loves her. Razz Very Happy

A serious invitation to all A2Kers. Drunk Drunk Drunk Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 355 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 01:54 pm
If I were going to be within a hundred miles or so, I would drop in, all right.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 02:45 pm
I'm a broke Texan - tethered by a pager. Otherwise I'd try to go.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 02:52 pm
Oh Bear, that sounds like an awesome time, but the trip I'll be taking to Boston in a few weeks is going to drain me silly :-(
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 04:37 pm
Thinking.
I really wanna get away this spring - and Raleigh is driveable.
hmmmm, wholivesbetweenmeandraleigh?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Birthday Party?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 01:44:09