Clean with steam -H2O Mop X5?

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 02:27 pm
Watching TV makes me wanna buy a steam cleaner.. I need to clean the kitchen and bathroom. I'm tired of scrubbing the bathroom over and over.. I don't know anybody who has it but it seems like it works really well.
Anyone who has it? How does it work with bathroom and kitchen cleaning?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,284 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 03:37 pm
@Eslica52,
I have one of the tank models with a hose attachment and several type of nozzles and mop heads. For the annual Spring cleaning around the house, nothing beats it.

For the weekly cleanings, it is a pain in the butt to drag out, assemble, use, disassemble and return to storage. I'd go for one of the smaller, hand-held versions for frequent, small jobs.

As for the steam mop you ask about, they're mostly single purpose cleaners. For the better value, you'd be better off purchasing a steamer that has multiple purposes, such as one that has many attachments and nozzles.
Eslica52

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:48 am
@Butrflynet,
Thank you Butrflynet for your advice. I think the H2O Mop X5 comes with attachments like nozzles and becomes a detachable hand-held steamer. Incorrect?
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 11:16 am
@Eslica52,
I have no idea. Never heard of it before and have no desire to do a search for it.

I'm sure you'll eventually leave a link for it though... Rolling Eyes
Eslica52

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2011 10:06 am
@Butrflynet,
Thanks anyway:)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Clean with steam -H2O Mop X5?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:20:32