Gibberish

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:00 am
The below was cut and paste from an e-mail from my step-son.

Got an interesting e-mail this morning….

It was for a Bankruptcy service, to help clear debt blah blah blah….

Anyway after the long message saying that the initial service was free it had the following text at the bottom where a disclaimer would be….

It made me want to trust them even more!

Now and then, near flat honor upon mode over. Furthermore, from locoweed, and of playoff fall in love with related to. I from saltbush toward, or behind assimilate around. Any sky can of, but it takes a real peculiar to nearest burma over. Most people believe that related to learn a lesson from palm, but they need to remember how struck. Go near gets drunk, and about we'll starts pollen about lost glory; however, beyond give lectures on morality to from.

Click here to remove you from our e-mail list.

Now and then, of operate a small fruit stand with they're around. When around uproot returns home, inside sweeps the floor. Together living with is purposeful.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 397 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:05 am
WTF?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:23 am
Blimey!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:28 am
My theory is this: someone in some developing country is trying to scam people, but not knowing English, uses a translator that translates obscure languages badly (Intertran) and not knowing that it be gibberish, sends it along.

0 Replies

Monger

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:28 am
That kind of thing is very common with spam, Seal. Spammers include lots of words that you would generally find in legitimate (non-spam) messages, the idea being to fool the bayesian filtering method into classifying a message as non-spam.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:38 am
I agree with the auto-translation. But good gibberish is its own reward.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Gibberish
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 03:48:25