Faith Day Part1

naben

Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:17 pm

He says: {(1) Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent
(2) [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving} [King: 1-2].

Torment of the grave and Blessing:
The Muslim believes in the day on which it travels from this life to the afterlife when they die, and believes what he told the Messenger (from the trial of the grave and the two angels question, because a person experiences in his grave, and asked him two angels from his Lord, his religion and his Prophet (this, if a believer said: Lord God, and religion is Islam, and Mohammed (Prophet is.
The skeptic says: I do not know, I heard people say something Vqlth. Image, and tortured. From Qatada from Anas bin Malik - may Allah be pleased with them - said: The Messenger of God (: (if a person placed in his grave, and took with him his companions - and that to hear the sound of their footsteps - he came to him two angels, Fikadanh say: What did you say this man (Muhammad ( )? As for the believer will say: I bear witness that Abdullah and His Messenger. said to him: Look at the seat of the fire, may God Ibdlk seat of Paradise, Vrihama Jie).
Qatada said: He said to us that it leaves him in his grave, and then returned to Anas said: (As for the hypocrite and infidel said to him what I say about this man says: I do not know, I say what people say, it is said: Do not Drut not read, and hits the rods, iron blow, Faisih cry is heard from the next two races) [Bukhari].

And Muslims believe that God - the Almighty - proves the faithful at the question in the grave, because they mend the commands of Allah - the Almighty - and his approach, narrated Bara 'ibn' - God bless them - from the Prophet (he said: (proof of Allah those who believe, say fixed), said : (I got in the torment of the grave, said to him: Who is your Lord? saying: Lord God, the Prophet is Muhammad (, it is said {(27) Allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And Allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And Allah does what He wills} [Ibrahim: 27] [Muslim].

The Muslim believes in - after that - including the Prophet told him (in that a person is in his grave is either in bliss or in hell until the Day of Resurrection, and has pointed
God - the Almighty - to the suffering that occur after death, he said: {} (93) And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant. " Add new comment
[Cattle: 93].

Ibn Abbas explained: This is at death, and the numerator: beating, beating their faces and their backs.
The Muslim believes what he told the Prophet (of much talk, confirms the torment of the grave, narrated that Zayd ibn Thabit - may Allah be pleased with him - said: While the Prophet (in the wall (garden or orchard) for the Bani Najjar on the mule to him, and we with him, as it departed it, were virtually received, and if the grave of six or five or four, he said: ((who knows the owners of these graves?). A man said: I am. said: (When he died they?) said, died in the engagement. said: (This ummah in their graves, it was only not to bury one another, I called on God to hear you from the torment of the grave that I hear it).
Then he turned to us and said: (Seek refuge with Allah from the torment of Hell). They said: We seek refuge with Allah from the torment of fire. He said: (Seek refuge with Allah from the torment of the grave) said: We seek refuge with Allah from the torment of the grave. He said: (Seek refuge with Allah from the temptations and hidden) said: We seek refuge with Allah from the temptation, and hidden. He said: (Seek refuge in Allah from the temptation of the Antichrist). They said: We seek refuge in Allah from the temptation of the Antichrist) [Muslim].
Ibn Abbas - may Allah be pleased with them - said: The Prophet (on the two graves and said: (They are being punished for, and being punished at large. One of them was difficult to avoid, and the other was not conceal himself from his urine) [Muslim].

He said: ((if one of you dies, if he was offered his seat morning and evening; if the people of Paradise, it is the people of Paradise, though it is the people of the people of Hell-fire, it is said that Abosk your seat until the Day of Resurrection) [Agreed].
This case of the believer and the infidel in the grave, a believer in the bliss of the Day of Judgement, and the infidel in torment until the Day of Resurrection, and the insured wishes to do time until his bliss in heaven, and the infidel will say: Lord, do not time to fear severe punishment of Allah - the Almighty - in hell, For a Muslim to work to be survivors from the torment of the grave to fear God and good deeds. and the rest of the interview Eamin
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,057 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

igm

Fri 28 Oct, 2011 01:29 pm
@naben,
It's none of my business... but is this the best use of your time?
0 Replies

naben

Sat 29 Oct, 2011 09:32 pm
@naben,
Yes, my dear brother
To talk about Islam and its pillars and its benefits, which means the greatest thing in the world
Because you do talk about the one God and the prophets

Is there a greater and higher than that?
To talk about Islam and the Qur'an and Sunnah
The duty of every Muslim man and woman and this is order from God

God says in the Holy Qur'an ((125) Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way , and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guidedghtly] guided

It is better in speech than one who calls to Allah, works righteousness, and said I am a Muslim (33)

God guided you to the right
0 Replies