How I can Promote my website

Sat 8 Oct, 2011 03:32 am
I have my own business site.I want to see it on the first page of search engine.I have done its on page and off page seo but there is no improvement in the keyword ranking.Can you tell me the other technique to improve the keyword ranking...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 47 • Views: 5,293 • Replies: 30
Topic Closed
No top replies

Butrflynet

Sat 8 Oct, 2011 02:40 pm
@TimothyHampson,
Check out the advice given in this topic:

http://able2know.org/topic/145456-1#post-4009193
phill

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 09:20 am
@TimothyHampson,
What is your website? Have you tried using social media websites?
0 Replies

marksmitths

Mon 14 Nov, 2011 11:28 am
The best way to promote your website is SEO but you are saying you have done all on page and off page optimization. There is a lack of quality in your content and backlink.
0 Replies

homefellas87

Thu 17 Nov, 2011 02:43 am
@Butrflynet,
you can post your link(s) to answer sites, forum, article sites, etc (because Google love those websites and Google will put those websites on the first few pages if the information is relevant.). you can comes out with some questions that you thinks people may ask and put those questions onto Google Alert. Google Alert will sent you websites that is relate to question(s) you putted on Google Alert (Google Alert will sent you those websites to your email IMMEDIATELLY, right after that person created their content.
0 Replies

Stephen66

Fri 2 Dec, 2011 09:52 am
@TimothyHampson,
only way you can promote your site with SEO search Engine Optimization.
i suggest you read the google Starter Guide.
0 Replies

abhijeet1

Mon 5 Dec, 2011 03:54 am
@TimothyHampson,
SEO is the best way to promote your website. Consult to some seo guy and ask him mto promote your website but they do charge for it.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 5 Dec, 2011 04:25 am
@abhijeet1,
SEO, repetative usage of the "first" word of your site, in say facebook, getting your friends to view your site, 5 times a day every day for a month, using keys words that people would google.. Starting a blog and using words on your website, and posting daily...

Mine was notable in 3 weeks ...Now up on Goggle first in the row.
0 Replies

SuperbVPN

Wed 25 Jan, 2012 06:02 am
@TimothyHampson,
Try with SEO tools
0 Replies

tinytomhanks

Fri 27 Apr, 2012 01:25 pm
@TimothyHampson,
You need to do seo with selecting proper keyword and choose appropriate category related to your business and use good quality of content and site for baclink otherwise rank improvement is negligible.
josephwoods40

Mon 7 May, 2012 08:40 am
@tinytomhanks,
Yes you need to improve your content quality.
nikkoncolmel

Wed 3 Oct, 2012 03:48 am
@josephwoods40,

make a web site and put it on the net
let the world know that your site is there
check if your site is worthwhile and if your title/description is attractive enough
find out to which clusters your site belongs and get your site listed in those clusters
0 Replies

robertpuzio

Wed 3 Oct, 2012 04:06 am
@TimothyHampson,
First of all you have to do seo in effective way to your site. That you have to learn seo and want to know about latest update about seo.
0 Replies

robertpuzio

Sat 27 Oct, 2012 05:01 am
@TimothyHampson,
Hi TimothyHampson ,
To promote your website for business and want best result you have to do SEO for yor site. You can hire seo firm to do SEO for you site. You can do ownself SEO with help of these task.
Link exchange. Forum posting. Article Submission, Web 2.0 Submission and Effective Blog Commenting.
0 Replies

Maxwell91

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 01:38 am
Hello Friends !!!
There are different method of promoting your own site like you can do forum posting, blog posting, web link, back link and social book marking. It is also called current marketing strategy.
0 Replies

shinshui

Thu 15 Nov, 2012 03:10 am
@TimothyHampson,
Having Press Releases is also a great way to promote a website.
0 Replies

robertpuzio

Mon 19 Nov, 2012 04:08 am
@TimothyHampson,
I think you have to do seo in effective way. Create back link, deep link . Promote your link. bookmark them. You will defiantly get positive result.
0 Replies

Himanshu500

Sat 1 Dec, 2012 12:05 am
What is the niche of your website. You can do SEO for your website. You can do social profiling for your website, directories submission, article submission.
0 Replies

DuncanJones

Mon 10 Dec, 2012 04:40 am
@TimothyHampson,
Hello Friends,

It is no longer sufficient to create a great website and hope that people will find it. There are millions of websites and billions of website pages (nobody knows the exact count). An August, 2008 Netcraft survey found 176,748,506 websites, and there are many sites world-wide that were not found in the survey. Interestingly, the vast majority of websites were hosted on Unix/Apache servers. See the following chart, courtesy Netcraft. These are tough requirements but I’m always up for a challenge. So here are “5 Free Ways To Promote Your Website” – starting with Google.
1. The Best Free Search Engine
2. The Best Free Directory
3. Email Signature
4. Yellow Pages Directory
5. Google Local Business

Thanks and Regards,
Duncan Jones
shahidsaif1

Mon 10 Dec, 2012 09:04 pm
@DuncanJones,
if you have done the onpage seo . now you keep continue the offpage seo such as
forum posting, boook marking, artical submation, blog commenting and etc.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How I can Promote my website
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 03:55:15