Hello My Friends - How Is It Going In Cyber Space?

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:05 pm
And especially here at A2k.

As for me, I am computer less again Crying or Very sad However, I have been moving forward in other ways. I am a full time student, yikes Shocked , I might attain the allusive degree after all Question . And the reason I am able to visit A2k is I am in the computer lab Laughing .

I miss all of you terribly and one day soon, I hope to have a computer again Rolling Eyes . Do you guys think A2king and will interfere with my homework Rolling Eyes , nah.

To my Dear Austin friends your art is finished and I hope to get your mementos in the mail ASAP. PD - the tree I had almost finished turned into something else, Mac I think you will like yours, Lola I do not know what happened but your essence or theme as it were turned out the D.H.Lawerence like, what is that all about? And for my sweet's Mr. and Mrs. BillW - well I sold the deer so now I am scouting around of another one just for y'all; say hey to the kids for me.

JLN and Tart I will be seending you snail mail to let you know what's up the continuing saga and the bouncing around deal I am prone to. Edgar, sweet Edgar, talk to you soon I hope.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,647 • Replies: 24
No top replies

husker

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:07 pm
Great to hear from you!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:21 pm
Hey JD! Stop back by soon!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:30 pm
Gosh I will try too - but studies come first, ugh. Now if I was still within the boundries of my wasted youth I could probably go to school and play on the net. But I is old and need to sleep. Yikes, see y'all later the school tech - lab person is come\ing towards me.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:31 pm
Joanne!

Lovely to see you again! Very Happy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:40 pm
Holy Crap! I was caught up in the heat of the moment. Joanne was talking about that tech-lab person coming toward her. You could sense the fear in her words. Was this is an evil techie? Is Joanne safe? Has she been dragged away to some secret lab to be tortured for hours?

Hang on folks. Things are heating up on this thread.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 04:07 pm
Yo, Jo!

Buckle down and hit the books, girl.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 05:26 pm
Whatcha studyin/ Hope you can come on back and chat now and again.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 05:55 pm
Joanne
What a pleasant surprise. I had been contemplating sending you an email. I miss you like crazy. I am essentially the same; hope you are well and getting your studying down.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 07:00 pm
How great to see JD again!
Maybe she'll be able to slide past the labtechiethingie sometime again?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 07:03 pm
Hi Joanne! What a pleasant surprise. Good luck with your studies! Very Happy
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 08:28 am
I've been thinking about you, more to the essence of "where the heck is Joanne?"! Good luck with the studies, dear! Hope to see ya more often!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 08:45 am
It's the money - I need more and who doesn't. I was not making enough playing at antique dealer. Sooooooooo, I am getting my ABA Cert. as a paralegal in order to obtain employment, ugh, to earn the money I need to play at being a junk dealer, err, I mean antique dealer.

Actually it is OK and a pretty good way to get myself back into student mode. This is a really condensed course, 9:00-2:30 five days a week. Currently I am taking tort litigation, civil litigation, and crimnal litigation. Lots of reading and writing.

Cause as soon as I get outta here I will hopefully get a job earning enough money to support my junk business which is really just a just reason to shop, right FM.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 11:30 am
tort litigation? isnt that where you have to order little cakes?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 02:05 pm
No, you have to sue little cakes. I think.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 02:09 pm
Sue little cakes, isn't that small potatoes?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 02:37 pm
I think Little Debbie comes into this somehow...

Hiya JD, miss seeing you around. Good luck with eluding labtechiewhatsitdude.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 04:29 pm
Hi Joanne,
Good luck doing the student thing!
George (aka SoccerGeorge)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 04:45 pm
Oh, you're SoccerGeorge!!

Hi there!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 05:34 pm
Ah, torts for paras. I used to teach that, waaaaay back when.

Good luck to you, Joanne, and great to see you here! :-D
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hello My Friends - How Is It Going In Cyber Space?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:52:05