Strange hobbies..?

hello

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 11:31 am
I have a strange habit of jumping from high places. from first story windows and the like. On skis I have progressed to 15m+ cliffs (i believe this is about 45feet(?)) and hoping to break the sacred 20m barrier later this season... what strange hobbies/ past-times/ interests do other a2kers have?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 805 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 11:36 am
Collecting pen nibs. These are for pens that predate fountain pens. Less risky than your hobby, hello, but equally satisfying, perhaps...
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 01:06 pm
Antique marbles, preferably Benningtons in fancy colors which actually were just the leftovers of the pottery materials...interesting but, yes odd.

I guess dancing nekkid in front of the cats isnt something you were looking to hear about but, that has its days of glory as well. Wink

Welcome Hello...will be interesting to hear about the oddities of us all.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 01:24 pm
I have a water collection, with the location and year on each sample. My pride is the bottle from the blue grotto in Capri, Italy. I also have a really nice rainfall off of a big truck in a gas station in Dallas, Tx.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Strange hobbies..?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:27:06