Visions of the END of the WORLD

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 03:18 pm
First off, I'm not in a cult!! I just had a very disturbing dream a week ago about the end of times...end of the world. I won't go into detail about what I saw....I am posting this discussion to compare my dream to what many others out there have to say about what they have seen in their dreams.
I think this will be interesting, I just hope that only SANE people post a reply!! Thank you!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 804 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Asherman

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 03:21 pm
The Dreamer awakens.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 03:52 pm
Did it involve a rotisserie?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 05:21 pm
Rather hard for either the sane, or the irredeemably mad, to respond, since you haven't related your dream. Do you expect people to come here and post their apocalyptic dreams, simply so you can compare them to your secret vision? Not a great many millenarians at this site, anyway.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 05:27 pm
Last night I had a dream about a wedding in my garden. Also, my brother bought two pianos but they were really just boxes. Do either of those sound familiar?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 05:52 pm
Idea

as long as this stays on, youve nothing to worry about
0 Replies

lost my calgon

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 07:26 pm
Laughing LMAO
no it didn't involve a rotisirie....LOL
I was just curious if anyone has had bad dreams of destruction since 9-11? I will tell you mine:

The NASA space shuttle was knocked off its course while in space by a massive manmade spacecraft. It sent the spaceshuttle hurling toward coordinates in North America. It eventually landed and crashed in the United States but that wasn't the worst part. The manmade spacecraft also crashed and destroyed several cities in several states only it didn't stop...it retransformed itself into another spacecraft somewhat like a transformer...lol...and then dropped tiny splinters of a virus all over the United States, Canada and Mexico. This dream was very disturbing for me. However, bear in mind I am not disturbed. I just believe that it truly was a sign of things to come. It got me thinking that perhaps towards the end of the world someone will attack our space system...NASA...and incurrable viruses will be spread across our water resources and all livestock.

I was just curious if anyone else out there had had similar dreams about the end of the world. It was a scary dream for me. And really opened my mind to other terroristic approaches. I'm not crazy...LOL...just had a really weird dream...and yes farmerman...LOL...the light bulb is still on.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 10:08 pm
The sun will shrink, and grow cold. Ice will cover the face of the deep, and there will be no water for the thirsty. The parched land will wither, and only the water that can be wrest from a stone will be found. Multitudes will eat grass when it can be found, but it shall not sustain them. Sons will eat their fathers, and parents will kill their children at birth. Great cities will be abandoned and crumble, but there shall be no hiding places. Some will burrow deep into the earth seeking shelter from a hostile wind, but it shall be in vain. Like lemmings, many will leap onto rocks where once waves washed. The foolish will array themselves in rich fabrics and bedeck themselves with jewels. The mighty will run to and fro, but neither their wealth nor their power will save them.

Great machines will be devised to escape the inevitable. The promise will be that one in a million might be chosen to venture into a better land. As time grows short only one in a billion will begin the journey. Only half of the machines will be completed, and even they will have been untested. Murder and betrayal will kill thousands on the eve of departure. Fully half of the vessels will fail and be destroyed before they escape our sun. Of the remainder, only one shall survive the million years of its voyage. The dozen will succumb to madness and an unearthly disease. Their vessel will first grow cold, and then fall into a distant sun.

On Earth, the sun will remain cold for a thousand years. At the end of human time, not one in ten million will survive. They will watch the heavens and pray to the sun as to a god. A woman will strike a bell, and the sun will quiver. A man will break a human bone for the marrow, and the sun will shake. A child will steal a morsel, and the sun shall turn red as blood and begin to expand. All of the earth will be still for about the space of half an hour. A great fire will envelop the Earth, boiling away the last drop of water and burning even the stones to ash. From flesh, to bone, to ash; all in the blink of an eye. The sun will devour the moon and all of the planets closer than Jupiter. Jupiter will become, briefly, a new sun.

A million, million years will pass with no human ear to hear before an artifact is found near an alien star. The artifact will have strange markings, but will be a mystery that is never solved in the five million years before that sun begins to shrink and grow cold.

All this can be avoided, if you only make a love offering of everything you own to the Asherman Ashram. If you haven't the faith to give everything, it will be for nothing. Only by complete submission and unquestioning faith can this terrible end be averted. If all of humanity doesn't make this small sacrifice, with love, before the end of the first decade in the 21st century CE, all is lost. Act now!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 10:17 pm
Stand Aside, Asherman . . .

Why wait for pie in the sky, by and by, when you die?

Send me ten dollars, and i will guarantee your salvation.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 10:20 pm
Pesky imitators trying to undercut me. O.K., I'll save the world for 9.99. The catch is I have recieve one million love offerings in the next 90 days. Beware imitators, stick with the best. All results guaranteed, or your money back.
0 Replies

ronmac60

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 10:22 pm
Great post Asherman ! First good laugh since I
heard that Fed Ex and UPS were merging into a
new company called Fed UP !
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 01:58 am
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:03 am
he he.
0 Replies

trixabell

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:36 am
wots wrong with insane people?

that is discrimination! its a well known fact that the only difference between insanity and genius is success, and there is not a single thing in that definition that says 'insane people cannot prophesise the end of the world'

in fact, if i went and prophesised the end of the world i would be no doubt classed insane

(dreams are nothing more then wishes and a wish is just a dream - a wish can come true...doo bee doo)
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2004 03:49 am
Well, Lost....

...I'd say you have your answer.

You should be relieved.

I hope that is what happens.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 05:55 am
Frank Apisa wrote:

You should be relieved.

That she is relieved? or that the world ends? Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 06:09 am
Quote:
I was just curious if anyone has had bad dreams of destruction since 9-11? I will tell you mine:

Lost- Has it occurred to you that 9/11 was a very traumatic event for most people? As such, people might very well dream of death and destruction. It means nothing more than people are working through their own personal fears through their dreams. Period.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2004 09:15 am
Wilso wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

You should be relieved.

That she is relieved? or that the world ends? Laughing

That she is relieved.

I sure stated that poorly. It actually took me a couple of minutes to figure out what I meant. :wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Visions of the END of the WORLD
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 08:13:46