So My Drummer's Son

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 06:56 am
Is an absolutely awesome young drummer. Here he is rehearsing. I know the music won't suit most of you but check out the athleticism of his drumming. His timing is great. Consider that he is playing along to a song that was recorded with click tracks and auto tempo correction. The kid's got some feet. I need to get him to the east coast to play with my grandson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvTSr2wk6Ig&feature=related
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 867 • Replies: 7
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 07:05 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Wow!

Hold old is he?
Sturgis

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 07:14 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Interesting...

I just noticed something. I opened the link in a separate and when listening without watching him, it's amazingly good. When watching I was too busy watching his hands and the sticks hitting the cymbals and drums, then looking at the cymbals, checking any lettering, wondering if it was a hat or his hair, realizing he's got headphones on, counting the number of drums... At that time I wasn't paying near enough mind to what the sound was, as soon as I just listened, no visual, much improved as I became focussed. Definitely has talent there.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 07:19 am
@Sturgis,
all of us from the band have talented siblings on one instrument or another we're very proud of. I wish we could get them together to open for us on one of our reunion shows, but logistics make that almost impossible. Maybe after I win the lottery I'll fly them all here and put them in a rehearsal studio for a month Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 07:20 am
@boomerang,
I think he's probably 15 now give or take a year.
0 Replies

bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:09 am
@boomerang,
he is ok
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 05:53 am
@bam52468,
please post your video. I can't wait.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 07:40 am
Really enjoyed that bear.
I love drums.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » So My Drummer's Son
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 04:49:44