Please Help

jhmojo

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 08:55 am
Please help. I am starting a debt settlement business and I would appreciate your input . If you were to consider hiring a debt settlement company what qualities would be most important to you ( i.e. price, credibility, experience, etc.)? .

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 879 • Replies: 1
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:17 pm
@jhmojo,
The hardest thing is to start..Good for you.

I think it depends on the type of debt collecting you are going to venture into.

I always think small fish are sweet and reputation can certainly be developed from there allowing you to grow to obtain bigger fish.

For small debts, owners often just let them pass if it is going to cost, the earth, perhaps consider no collection, no charge or a nominal paperwork charge. Perhaps focus on, emotions/ every cent to your business counts, and you can count on me to recover it, or else a small nominal only fee will apply of xyz... I'm serious about my business call me today.

I would hire someone whom wasn't going to rip me off, was going to do everything out of their power to succeed, whom I felt had a fire in the belly, passion for their business.

0 Replies