HELP WEIGHT LOSS & EXERCISE

Sat 3 Sep, 2011 09:11 pm
I al a 5"3 53 woman Jauary of 2011 I started weight watchers at 268 lbs, as of 9/3/2011 I lost 70 lbs.I STILL HAVE ABOUT 70 LBS TO LOSE. I have been doing aerobic exercise, Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies vhs 45 mins, waling on lunch break 20 mins 1 1/2 miles. My husband has me doing strentgh training with resistance bands for all muscles in my upper body. I also work my abs with the ab roller not the ab wheel its like a rocker. I do floor exercises for glutes, hip & thighs. I do glute knee ups, hydrents, bridge lifts & straight leg leg lifts. My husban knows all the exercises for me to do.. My question is have do I split my aerobic and trentght training and floor exercises. What body parts should I workout on what days and can I do aerobics same day as other exercises.
Than you
Debi
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 14 • Views: 1,981 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Sun 4 Sep, 2011 06:30 am
@poochokid,
Change up your exercises, working different muscle groups on different days. Usually this means shoulders, biceps and triceps together on one day, abs and back on another, butt, calves and thighs on a third, then back to shoulders, etc. Might want to do abs, etc. 3x/week and the others 2x week so that you get in an extra dose of abs and also are doing something that you can schedule on a weekly basis.

I'd also advise more aerobic exercise. Strength training is good, and it's important, but if you want to burn calories, you need to move. Might want to mix it up if you can, e. g. with swimming, hiking, tennis or something other than/in addition to walking.
0 Replies

catherin

Wed 13 Feb, 2013 03:18 am
@poochokid,
Hi
In my opinion you have to do regular exercise and yoga.It will helps to maintain body very healthy.You also have to give more care about their food.
Thanks.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Thu 23 May, 2013 05:41 am
Yoga is best way to loss your wight....
0 Replies

Deia

Sat 25 May, 2013 04:44 am
Yoga, swimming , cycling and walking are best way to weight loss quickly.
0 Replies

mattknights20

Sat 1 Jun, 2013 12:13 pm
I like your post. I think that healthy Food and Yoga maintains your body and do regular exercise at home. Change your schedule every month for your exercise so that you can maintain your weight. Good Post.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 10:36 pm
Dally work out and consult dietion and follow proper diet.....
0 Replies

cosmetictours

Tue 16 Jul, 2013 04:15 am
@poochokid,
Hey.. you are following a state of the art regime. You can always do a brisk 20 mints aerobics with your other exercises. However do not be too hard on yourself.
0 Replies

pinksgreens1

Sun 28 Jul, 2013 10:32 pm
@poochokid,
You are doing just great. work on the hard to lose areas such as buttock, hip, thigh and arms.
0 Replies

Choleslo

Mon 29 Jul, 2013 03:24 pm
@poochokid,
You are doing the right thing but in my opinion yoga and swimming are the best exercise.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » HELP WEIGHT LOSS & EXERCISE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:41:19