Where is a great place i can promote my Drumandbass and Dubstep music and events?

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 03:29 pm
I am a Drum and Bass / Dubstep / DJ / Producer / Event Promoter and i am looking for somewhere to push my music, for free of course. Anyone know of the best place? No answers about Facebook please to over crowded
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,983 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:02 pm
@cooksley,
You're already on the best site right here.
spendius

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 05:10 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Try down a deep mine. I hate noise pollution. One can't have a decent conversation in the pub anymore with all these psuedo musicians banging it out. They should pay us for the privilege of strutting their egos.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 05:22 pm
@cooksley,
Just to let you know that this is an international web forum. Most people will not give a dang about concerts and events not taking place with commuter train, subway, bus, car, or walking distance.

You should look into alternative medias like your equivalent version of the Village Voice.

Oh, and you're on the thin grey line of spam/legit inquiry thread right now. So please don't jump over to the wrong side of the line right now.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 05:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
<agreeing with the Tsar>
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 06:15 pm
All of your music making software should have their own websites. Most if not all will have links to forums with members who are users of that software. Never hurts to look.
0 Replies

xsevents007

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 12:57 am
@cooksley,
Try countryside for your stuffs.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Where is a great place i can promote my Drumandbass and Dubstep music and events?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:30:41