Decryptonite-explain the answers

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 04:55 am
Hey guyz...its really stupid of us to just go on coping the answer without getting behind the logic....so its very easy...let us start explaining each and every level after the 5th one....dats gonna be really informative...thats y we are all here....i guess this aint gonna take much time...so an of u won't mind....Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,677 • Replies: 8
No top replies

pulkit1994

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 05:04 am
i have some answers:

Level 5: even i don't know how to work out that one
Level 6: it was accenture's old name..i don't know the greater than part explanation

Level 7: they both relate to mozilla firefox....fulminating aves as in firebirds(fulmanting=a thundurous attack, aves=birds), while kindle vulpine is kinda same onl....thus the anser is mozilla corporation

Level 8:

clue 1: Its a quadrilateral- sqaure
clue 2: et tu brute?....said by caesar

combine them....u get a kind of a puzzle...caesar square....by solving which u get largest moon of the venus-charos

0 Replies

Brain Eater23

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 05:04 am
@pulkit1994,
Read this:
"Accenture is a great success story by any measure. The company’s history has been more than 60 years in the making—from the earliest days as a pioneer in the new world of information technology in the 1950s to its position today as a Fortune Global 500 industry leader.

Initially called Andersen Consulting, Accenture was formally established in 1989 when a group of partners from the Consulting division of the various Arthur Andersen firms around the world formed a new organization focused on consulting and technology services related to managing large-scale systems integration and enhancing business processes.

That same year Accenture formalized Business Integration, its framework for aligning a client’s people, processes and technology in support of its overall strategy to enable all components of the client organization to work to enhance business performance. Accenture has evolved from a systems integrator to a global management consulting and technology services company, providing the full range of consulting, outsourcing and related technology services."

Comment from my side:
Accenture was called "andersenconsulting" that est. in 1989.
Brain Eater23

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 05:06 am
@Brain Eater23,
That was Level 6.

Now, Level 7:
Kindle - Fire
Vulpine - a fox

so firefox is created by "mozillacorporation"
0 Replies

Brain Eater23

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 05:13 am
@Brain Eater23,
Level 8 = sabeerbhatia
Level 9 = googledoodle

so i don't find any logic.

Level 10 = sudo

related to linux, a command.

Level 12 = williamhenrygatesiii

it is something that you should know where are the comments of a photo situated to find the answer.
snowfairy605

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 05:18 am
@Brain Eater23,
26 ans pls
0 Replies

Brain Eater23

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 05:48 am
@Brain Eater23,
Hey, i found the logic behind Level 8.

it says "Et tu brute" which was a dialogue from Jullius Caesar or only "caesar". So its your first clue. Write it at the right. Caesar

Now, sourcecode is "a quadrilateral" so if associated with Caesar its a square which makes Caesar Square, a coded language.

So the main text is: w!oeaiffettlmnohlhhieduoleisointdkstfadmoelhtneanyeehcrietvneool

Now, the no. of letters (64) square rooted gives 8. So write it as 8x8 square.

w!oeaiff
ettlmnoh
lhhieduo
leisoint
dkstfadm
oelhtnea
nyeehcri
etvneool

Read it vertically: welldone!thekeytothislevelisthenameoftheindiancofounderofhotmail

which when grammatically corrected gives:

Well done! The key to this level is the name of the indian co. founder of hotmail.

So search for him. He is Sabeer Bhatia
That's why answer is : sabeerbhatia
ashrut

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 07:03 am
@Brain Eater23,
then tell the answer of level 26 plzzzzzzzzz
Brain Eater23

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 02:32 am
@ashrut,
Level 26:
Tick Tock Tick Tock means the sound of a clock. and a clock brand "clyde" is the answer.
0 Replies