Can anyone tell me a unique advantage of Hosted PBX Systems?

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:20 am
Can anyone tell me a unique advantage of Hosted PBX Systems?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,129 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:44 am
@johnbutcher,
1. You don't need to buy or install the equipment yourself.
2. You don't need to maintain/upgrade the equipment yourself.
3. If you get it through an established phone company you have the added advantage of their sizeable customer service departments to help with settings questions.
4. Greater scalability with adding new people.
0 Replies

mikepegg

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 08:46 am
@johnbutcher,
You must have heard about the advanced calling features and cost effectiveness of the Hosted PBX Systems. Here is another aspect of these modern telecom systems that has not been explored much. The Hosted PBX Systems can help you in contributing to the environment by “going green”. Paperless fax also known as eFax saves a lot of paper and online documents can be kept safe for longer periods and can be modified, mailed and deleted at the user’s convenience instantly. Also, less travelling reduces pollution. Employees can work efficiently from home and conferences can be conducted online with the sharing of data and presentations for effective communication.
A lot more information is available at this article. You can check it at this link:
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
Questioner

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 08:49 am
@mikepegg,
OMFG I totally fell for this.
0 Replies

Sushant

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 05:21 am
With hosted pbx, you can get the advanced features you need to make your business more productive. You can get access to voicemail, email, auto attendant, music on hold, voice messaging and many more. All these features provide customers with quick, reliable and effective services.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can anyone tell me a unique advantage of Hosted PBX Systems?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:11:28