Help Me Decrypt(sp) This Code?

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:41 pm
Hey! I need your help. . In this game I was playing, well, long story short, someone told me something and it was : (; !5582 17 551 4667 145361 ,7126 ) They said you need several steps to de-phrase it, and I have no idea were to start. I thought it was backwards since the exclamation mark is first, and tried to do the 'A-1 B-2' way, but I stopped because it didnt get me anywhere xD
Thank you!

PS: They also said: just.. SOLVE IT , and lol fine LOOK AT HOW HIGH DA NUMBA GOES, TRY TO FIT ALL DA LETTAH UNDER THOSE (cuz haz last numba 9 :O lol): and how to put them together, do they.. HAVE SUMTIN IN COMMON??! lol cuz they wouldnt be if zey werent specule, like meh :3

he also said: well i haz said, all da letters fit into 1-9 numbahs, but how they fit together is stuff zey might haz in comman.. XP 3 lettahs per numbah, one has 2 lettahs.. they HAVE SUMTIN IN COMMONZ lol sorta idk

What I have gotten so far:

A-->B, J-->k, and S--->T, so i'm guessing the sets are:
AJS, BKT, CLU, DMV, ENW, FOX, GPY, HQZ, IR.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
and it probably is backwards, as the exclamation point is, like you said, at the beginning. however, the noly A-1 B-2 thing wouldn't work because you wouldn't know the diff. between 2 and 6 and 26 Razz
so... looks also liek a giant guessing game, since you need to come up with the right letters. lemme try the first word:
(FOX)(BKT)(AJS)(GPY)
there's an O, a K, an A, and a Y, which spells OKAY.... so I have the first word Smile
(GPY)(AJS) which is YA.

Help me decrypt the rest? xD

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,302 • Replies: 0
No top replies