thack45

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 04:00 pm
So I saw a few things today that for whatever reason all clicked together in my mind in such a unique way, I could barely wait to get home to share it...
I was sitting on a park bench reading my book when I noticed a family feeding some ducks and ducklings over at the pond. They were all perfectly content save for moments when one of the parents would yell out that a child was getting too close. The ducks were likewise content, save for when they saw the family as too close and a little commotion came from the adult ducks. It seemed so intriguing to me that both 'families ' were acting in such a similar fashion and yet neither was the least bit aware of it. I wondered, what if that perpetual cautiousness wasn't there? And that's when it hit me:
All you need to
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 619 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 06:42 pm
@thack45,
Sure, that's all you need to

Unless there's a family of ducks watching a family of foxen watching them.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:22 pm
Note the date and time of the post . . . Okay, so it wasn't funny.
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 10:13 pm
@thack45,
How long were you planning ahead (already written up and waiting a hit of the reply button) to set this joke up and have it land exactly on 6:00 PM on the dot?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I've Figured it Out!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:35:59