reg. paretologic file cure scam please help

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 10:04 am
Help please , I tried opening a file on my computer to play a dvd. It wouldn't play the dvd. It asked whether I would like to retry playing, I hit retry some how it went to this paretologic file cure download , and was downloading on my system. I tried to cancel the download it would not allow me too. Then I went to my control panel remove problems and hit to remove it. It uninstalled it from my computer , but I still have the shortcut on my desktop which i can not delete. How do i get rid of it, and if it is still on my desktop does that mean this program is still in my computer.
Please help...
Lisa
You can respond back to me at [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,443 • Replies: 3
No top replies

geminilisa

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 10:29 am
@geminilisa,
I finally got rid of it. Thank You Jesus !!!! : )
0 Replies

howardroth

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 07:51 pm
@geminilisa,
Lisa
The shortcut on your desktop is NOT the program. It just points to it.
If the program was deleted and you want to delete the shortcut just right cick on it and click delete.
howardroth
0 Replies

Judy Gail

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 09:56 am
I'm glad I read all your comments. This company has been emailing me for about two months telling me that my subscription ran out 45 days ago and that I needed to renew. I went so far as to check out the programs on my laptop. Paretologic was not one of them. I've been deleting them, but they keep coming back. I'm going to report them to Yahoo. Thanks again for all your comments.
0 Replies