Is anyone afraid of mirrors?

kerver

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 09:11 pm
I am, expecially at night. When I was a young kid my friends and I used to do that thing called "bloody mary" in a dark room in front of a mirror. We'd spin around 3 times and repeat "bloody mary" also 3 times with our eyes closed then open them up, look at the mirror and see "bloody mary" in the mirror with an axe in her hand. It used to freak me out so bad, but it was also such a thrill. Then one night I went to sleep after a day full of playing the game, I woke up to hear a big smash in my room. It was the mirror from my wall. It fell off, smashed, and landed face up. It was so scarey, and ever since then mirrors really freak me out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 11:03 pm
Mirror, mirror on the floor, who's the.......er...um... it just doesn't work...
0 Replies

innie

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 11:15 pm
mirrors in the dark scare me alot, i hate them... but mirrors during daytime interest me and i like them!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 10:12 am
Nah, mirrors don't bother me. It's the image that stares back at me that does! Laughing
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 10:24 am
Don't look into it when you're evil.
0 Replies

user

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 11:49 am
The mirrors aren't the prob for me. What makes me go real crazy sometimes are windows at night. I don't like being unable to see what's behind them Wink
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 01:30 pm
Ah, user, I know how you feel. I think I could never live on the ground floor because of that. That would scare me so much!

Mirrors - no! But then again I never heard of games like Bloody Mary...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 01:54 am
Mirrors don't bother me at all.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is anyone afraid of mirrors?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 09:19:54