• Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,508 • Replies: 26
No top replies

chai2

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:55 am
well, let's see what you got.
manored

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 10:56 am
Invent a religion. A very convincing one.
lockeWiggins

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 11:15 am
@chai2,
well im about another year away from my degree in poli sci. So i dont have all the kinks worked out but here it is
work way up through political office
run for president and win. (I know this is the hard part)
build a military school for gifted children ( to create future officers)
but after that the plan is to basically plan a terrorist attack on american soil and blame a forein nation... was thinking the asians but they have grown way to powerfull prob want to start with mexico first. This way the american people will follow me into a war with mexico.... Ill make it bad too like a second pearl harbor.

instead of just defeating them, more of destroy their whole culture. work our way down destroying all infrastructure, and life. moving americans in to repopulate the sector.
instate a legislation that allows mothers of multiple children to recieve welfare but their children will have to serve a minimum of 4 years in the military.
(all the while expanding military)

announce that america will no longer be policing the world, and that if our troops are the only ones in a distressed nation then we will be reinbursed by foreign nations by docking the amount that we think they owe us for policing the world when it is not only our responsibility.

china will get upset.
plan another terrorist attack(even worst than the first) after mounting tension with china, claim that the gov. had a hand on it. try to go to war with them, have a couple friends in the senate and other agencies cause a stalemate. after about a month or two of no answers and a congressional stalemate declare that because of congress stalemate I will be taking temporary control of just the military decisions and will be using them globaly (my new indoctrinated officers now in control) to promote american intrest untill congress can make a decision. And i think after that the rest of it will fall into place.
lockeWiggins

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 11:23 am
@manored,
okay and my new religion says that there is no hell. people are put on earth to learn lessons and therefore you dont have to worry about hell. wait no that doesnt help my cause.... how about a religion that says the devil split us up into different nations and that the purpose of humanity is to reunite under a single human identity. then i can take over all these people and it will be gods will.... ill have to destroy a few sections of the constitution.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 11:31 am
@lockeWiggins,
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

-- Doctor Impossible,
Soon I Will Be Invincible
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 11:33 am
@lockeWiggins,
Quote:
well im about another year away from my degree in poli sci. So i dont have all the kinks worked out but here it is

That's an obvious loser.
You would be much better off starting a company and making billions of dollars. Then you can buy your politicians and concentrate on taking over the world instead of running a country.

Quote:

Quote:
(my new indoctrinated officers now in control)

Since you can only be President for 8 years, the likelihood of getting gifted children into high ranking officer positions, that are respected enough by the rank and file military to follow them in violation of the Constitution, are slim to none.
lockeWiggins

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 11:47 am
@parados,
as commander and chief you can fire and hire anyone you want. of course they wouldnt be actually on the battle field... but behind the scenes creating the strategies more than likely. And Maybe ill include that billions of dollars idea after we see what happens with trump.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 01:03 pm
@lockeWiggins,
lockeWiggins wrote:

pretty much following Hitler's blueprint eh
Ceili

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 01:26 pm
@ehBeth,
Or Nicolae Ceauşescu.
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 03:37 pm
@Ceili,
Or the USA.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 08:08 pm
@lockeWiggins,
Why bother with illegality.

Sell the one thing so irresistible that everyone wants to buy it:

Money
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 08:50 pm
Quote:

This is a definte flaw.

They want ultimate power as well and will attempt to destabilise you.
dadpad

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 08:51 pm
Quote:
trying to take over the world

Be meek.
manored

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 10:47 am
@dadpad,
Be the first human to have its mind experimentally transfered to a computer, then use your newly gained super-intellect to secretly manipulate the world.
lockeWiggins

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:08 am
@ehBeth,
well a combo between him bush and obama but yeah
0 Replies

lockeWiggins

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:10 am
@dadpad,
Your right maybe i should have a heart monitor implanted in my chest to systematically launch all of our nuclear weapons at the most populated cities in the event my heart stops for more than 30 seconds.
0 Replies

lockeWiggins

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:11 am
@manored,
cause a technological breakdown and then eliminate americas debt then reboot the system.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:30 am
@dadpad,
Quote:
This is a definte flaw.

They want ultimate power as well and will attempt to destabilise you.

When you combine it with relentless propaganda that dupes them into thinking they belong to the bestest country that has ever existed, no problem. It works pretty well now.
lockeWiggins

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:40 am
@JTT,
Plus if I record every aspect of their lives they wont be able to start speaking up against me without being executed for treason... Ill hold them in GB as domestic terrorist that way they wont get a fair trial. What do you think would that work.

1. Forums
  2. » trying to take over the world lil help?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 08:52:23