Audio programme?

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:17 am
What programme does petebox use to do this video? I really want a programme that can do this so any programme that could be used. (amazing video if you haven't seen it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhjA2nvVD7U&feature=player_embedded

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,864 • Replies: 1
No top replies

MrSandman

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 10:09 am
@tommot2002,
I'm sorry, but to something like that you'll be spending a fair amount of money. Did you notice all the equipment in the background?

If you don't need to create tracks on the fly like him, you can get some affordable software. One I've used is called Acid. It has a lot of free loops you can use as well.

The most important factor is how you're processing the sound. If you have a high end sound card and PC, you can probably omit some of the external sound boards, but if you don't, you may want to consider upgrading or, if money isn't an issue, get the sound boards. You'll get better digital quality and you can then create tracks on the fly.

Go to a decent music shop and/or recording studio and talk to someone there. They'll know more about what you're looking for and how to accomplish it. But it's not cheap.

Good luck!
0 Replies