April Big - big tougher page 45

robken

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 09:57 pm
Hi heck i am in a quandary here i have a whole lot of letters and can,t make head nor tail of them to make sense! could some one Please help me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,035 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 10:15 pm
@robken,
Hi robken.

The answers = A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE

Good luck
margsy

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 03:37 am
@robken,
Do what we all have to do and try and work through,it is one grid where for once l have to answer all the questions and not just the ones with the shaded squares,takes longer but certainly keeps the brain active,very enjoyable.
0 Replies

margsy

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 03:39 am
@Dutchy,
0h Dutchy well done but you have now spoilt it for me not to be able to work it all out,check what l said in my post,l did not see your reply on my screen until after l had sent my post, good luck always /:->
Dutchy

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 04:15 am
@margsy,
margsy I get your point, I always do work through them all but robken ask for help. So what am I to do, leave him/her in the lurch? My heart tells me to help anybody who ask for it, I hope you forgive me for doing that. Regardless good luck. LOL
margsy

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 05:35 am
@Dutchy,
Thank you as always Dutchy,you are such a helpful person,as for battleships l do not think l will even tACKLe it,brain not up to it,perhaps when have northing else to work on might give it a try or turn it over to my hubby who is good at logic stuff. /:->
Dutchy

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 05:48 am
@margsy,
Hi margsy, I've done the battle ship one. Can scan you the result but you have to PM me your e-mail address, don't know how else I can do it.

Cheers Dutchy
robken

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 08:27 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy thank you for your help, what threw me was I was thinking (as ) for the first word instead of A when I looked at it was so simple I was expecting it to be a much harder answer, I am sorry that Margsy was upset, but sometimes we all go blank and can not see outside the square!or between the letters! lol
Your help is much appreciated from the her species robken
0 Replies

margsy

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 07:07 am
@Dutchy,
Thanks Dutchy but l think l will try and figure it out ,as much as your help is so useful l feel that it would not be my own brain doing the working, so thank you so very much once again /:->
0 Replies