pigs might fly

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 07:05 pm
If pigs ever fly & should the cow ever jump over the moon, who will get the jobs of being Sky Marshal ?????????????????????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 602 • Replies: 16
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 08:56 pm
Pigs are smarter...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 09:07 pm
I nominate you for the job, OaK.

(Good to see you again!)
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 09:27 pm
And what shall happen if the fork elopes with the spoon? Confused
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 09:28 pm
When pigs fly, my friend, you better have a truly stout brolly ready to hand . . .
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 09:33 pm
Wise. Very true. And a few clothespins wouldn't hurt. Well, actually, they would, but they would cover up the smell, so they wouldn't hurt that. Is what I meant.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 09:41 pm
They can be house-trained, therefore I believe they could be air trained. Mind you, as teenagers, they get ornery.....
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:00 pm
Lotta pigs to house I mean air train thur. Smile

Pigs can be teenagers? Shocked Do they toss the ol' pigskin just for the shock value? And to be rebellious, do they eat bacon scraps?

I 'member, back on the farm, 'ol Jesse had a pig named Oiker. Now, Oinker was a large hog, and a teen-agein' one to boot. And one day he, jes' came a' oinkin' and a' runnin up to the house, we all ran out from out brekkest, which was pancakes, and darned good 'uns too, and damned Bobby didn't scar 'im and he darned if 'e didn't start to runnin' and get stuck on the 'lectric fence! Dudn't that jes' take the cake? That was a day, I can tell you that. *chuckles* Ol' Oinker jes' a hee-in' and a' hawin' and a'... What was I talking about again? Where are my glasses?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:16 pm
Methinks you have had ENOUGH glasses, dear....time for a little coffee...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 10:32 pm
Were i still in my drinkin' days, i would nae be drinkin' glasses, i'd be downin' pints . . .
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 05:19 am
The Byrds - 8 Milles High, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds could handle it, supervised by Major Tom would be good.

Don't forget Setanta, UK pints are a bit bigger than American pints.
So............................................................................take care
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 08:35 am
Sky Marshalls... Pigs in the air.

Self policing I'd say.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 09:24 am
oldandknew wrote:
The Byrds - 8 Milles High, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds could handle it, supervised by Major Tom would be good.

Don't forget Setanta, UK pints are a bit bigger than American pints.
So............................................................................take care

Yes, they use something equivalent to the "imperial" ounce in the ould country, and basically, in comparison to "US standard" ounces, they are as 5 to 6--that is to say, an Irish pint was, by my computation, 19 1/2 US ounces--i was delighted at the thought that the vagaries of savage English-speaking world were such that i could imagine that i were consuming more ounces of porter than my poor, benighted Hibernian cousins. In my roaring days, i could down about ten to twelve pints of the lovely stuff of a summer's evening--although it's hell to drink for several hours, and emerge at half-eleven to have the sinking sun starin' in the face . . .
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 09:29 am
I've never believed that all pigs can fly, just like I don't believe that all birds can fly (penguins, emus etc can't).

But where there's smoke, there's fire. So many people talk about pigs flying that there just has to be some truth in it.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 09:36 am
pigs do fly; ask any stewardess about her experiences with 'air rage'!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 09:49 am
As long as monkey's don't fly out of my my arse, not that there are any there mind you, it'll be OK.
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 12:38 pm
You can't be too sure - it might happen. Be wary of monkeys. http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=504430#504430 See? Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » pigs might fly
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 10:45:04