Do you think there was a correlation between the Chinese quakes and the Japanese quakes?

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:03 pm
@BillRM,
I'm NOT CAUCASIAN.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:04 pm
@BillRM,
I am REFERRING TO ALL THE SEXUAL PERVERSION THEY HAVE IN JAPAN- hentai, schoolgirl fetishes, things like vending machines that sell panties, condom shops, and all that UNDERGROUND SEXUAL ACTIVITY THEY HAVE GOING ON THERE.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I'm NOT CAUCASIAN.

And that fact matter in what way?
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:05 pm
@BillRM,
WHY ARE YOU COMPARING ME TO SOME WHITE WOMAN? WHAT DO I HAVE IN COMMON WITH A WHITE WOMAN?
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:08 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I am REFERRING TO ALL THE SEXUAL PERVERSION THEY HAVE IN JAPAN- hentai, schoolgirl fetishes, things like vending machines that sell panties, condom shops, and all that UNDERGROUND SEXUAL ACTIVITY THEY HAVE GOING ON THERE.

How nice to have an expert on this website concerning sexual perversions around the world.

Maybe you could write a travel guide book on the subject.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
You mean skin color is more important to you then all other factors including sharing religion beliefs?

The white lady share your religion beliefs and to me her skin color matter not a little bit one way or another.

Are you under the impression that your heaven will be divide along color lines?

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:24 pm
@BillRM,
You are TREADING ON DANGEROUS TERRITORY WITH SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS. I AM GOING TO STOP RESPONDING TO YOU.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 03:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
You are TREADING ON DANGEROUS TERRITORY WITH SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS. I AM GOING TO STOP RESPONDING TO YOU.

Could it be that god had told you only blacks will be allow in heaven and no whites need apply?
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 05:40 pm
@BillRM,
Did I say that? No. You want to appeal to me- TELL ME ABOUT WHAT SOME AFRICAN-AMERICAN oR SOME PERSON oF COLOR IS DOING. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT THAT ONE WHITE PERSON ISS DOING? SHE IS CARRYING A SIGN THAT SAYS GOD IS YOUR ENEMY- SO SHE PROBABLY BELIEVES GOD IS BAD AND IS THEREFORE NOT A CHRISTIAN. YOU CRACKPOT.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 05:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
Sorry fool read about that church.

She and her church is saying the same damn thing you are saying god will bring floods etc to any nation that allow sexual conduct that "god" does not approve of.

In the US that is allowing gays to have any rights and in Japan whatever you think they are doing wrong in thier bedrooms.

God is therefore the enemy of the US in her eyes because of our sins as god is the enemy of Japan in your eyes.

God will destroy you in other words.

You are one and the same with the lady.

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 06:23 pm
@BillRM,
I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT THE JAPANESE DO IN THEIR BEDROOMS YOU FUDGEWIT- I AM TALKING ABOUT THE SEXUAL PERVERSION THAT JAPAN IS NOTORIOUS FOR. HENTAI, SCHOOLGIRL FETISHES, JAPANESE LOLITAS, CONDOM SHOPS, PUBLIC SEX ACTS, UNDERGROUND SEXUAL TV SHOWS, VENDING MACHINES THAT SELL PANTIES.

FORNICATION AND ADULTERY ARE SEXUAL SINS- I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT YOU IDIOT.

JAPAN IS A CESSPOOL OF SEXUAL IMMORALITY.

DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT PEOPLE POST?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 06:26 pm
@BillRM,
I DON'T GIVE A FUDGE WHAT SOME WHITE WOMAN IS DOING- IF YOU THINK I AM BEING RACIST- GO AHEAD AND THINK THAT. WHAT THAT CAUCASIAN WOMAN IS DOING DOESN"T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME I RESENT YOU TRYING TO COMPARE ME WITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE MY OWN RACE.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 07:54 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
ME I RESENT YOU TRYING TO COMPARE ME WITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE MY OWN RACE.

This is a nut case or somone playing a nut case.

One question that come to mind why is he posting on a website with more then one "race"?
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 08:26 pm
@BillRM,
CITE AN EXAMPLE OF SOME AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN OR SOME OTHER WOMAN OF COLOR DOING WHAT THAT WHITE WOMAN IS DOING OR SHUT UP.
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 08:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
So being part of a far out fundamental church has something to do with skin color?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 09:07 pm
Are there ANY ASIANS here who wish to comment?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 09:12 pm
Chinese quakes, Japanese quakes--can't tell 'em apart.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 09:25 pm
I think Korea is next.
PaddyH

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 06:38 am
@JGoldman10,
Wrong guess.It was Myanmar.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 06:43 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:
Chinese quakes, Japanese quakes--can't tell 'em apart.

i think in a chinese quake the earth slopes down and in a japanese quake the earth slopes up, either way the earth is orange i believe
0 Replies