The Ultimate Shadow

xrisxs

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 07:04 pm
I guess I want to know if there is any similarities between a shadow and a blackhole?
I hate to ask a question and not give a reason for it. Both seem to have the same no color. Both seem to be what is after the fact. If I am looking at my shadow there is no way I can be looking at the sun. And also the same applies to the blackhole. I know a blackhole is not a shadow but if all the suns in a galaxy shine in any direction then given some time and space a middle ground is created. our sun shines all around. everywhere outwardly any sun can go with no limit. but inwardly every sun finds that moment that is the same moment as everything else. the end. if we can see that blackhole then we have to be seeing less of what is left. we have to have had some time to be inteligent enough to see it. if your right outside a blackole that black hole is like us looking into space. if there is nothing to go by when your in the center then that small blackhole is huge and you cannot see it because it is not defined enough. our inteligents is about the same as the inteligents of that blackhole. I will stop here..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,216 • Replies: 1
No top replies

xrisxs

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 03:47 pm
again just here throwing out thoughts thinking that out of a million, one has to be not so bad I kind of relate an egg to my idea. I can hit that egg anywhere I want and break it. but if apply force all around the egg then no matter how much energy i put into it it just does not break. If the center of our galaxy is a place where energy is applied on all sides then this scenter is always equal to the force applied to it. Now getting sillier I bet everything that has ever happened in this galaxy that black hole knows about it.
0 Replies