blackholes/ nothing

xrisxs

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 06:11 pm
If a sun just used up all the energy in one given space then when it goes it could only leave nothing because there is nothing there..You guys are saying light is the fastest so when it is used up and we have taken and used its energy then it has no choice to turn into what IT made so it could exist..nothing cannot define something but something does define nothing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 829 • Replies: 1
No top replies

xrisxs

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 06:16 pm
you have an inside to you and an outside but notice you protect your inards from the outside and you also protect the outside from your inside. You say nothing does not exist and even me saying it emplies it does not. but if this big blackhole swallows up everything then what power does he have if not the same power as the sun but in an opposite effect. if light giveth, then by golly, that blackhole of pure 100 percent nothing ness taketh..also point out that it was something that made nothing. like it takes a sun to make glob of nothing..i bet there are alot of blackholes but they are the same one. If I email a message saying I love you and a million people get it and say a million years down the way a person or whatever looks everywhere and sees this message saying i love you. he sees different computers and different people looking at it, but how will he ever know it was just one message sent by me. ?
0 Replies