The Three Musketeers question

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 07:11 am
@Ionus,
You have provided no source for your bullshit. I suggest a life of Lord Raglan, such as The Destruction of Lord Raglan: A Tragedy of the Crimean War, 1854-55, 1961. A friend of mine in England sent that to me, which is what sparked my interest in the detail of this otherwise not very important campaign of a much larger war.

When you just come in here with your toilet mouth, spouting off without ever providing a source, you simply make it all to evident what a fool you are. Put up or shut up--back up your claims.
Ionus

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 07:16 am
@Setanta,
You read nothing but British sources and claim you have the absolute truth ? What do you know about the political aftermath of Waterloo and its resultant ongoing British propaganda efforts ?

You expect me to go through my personal library to find a passage from a book that goggle wont be able to display for you ? You read one book and declare yourself an expert. Clown. As for who is a fool, I wont take your opinion for it, I'll let others decide.
Ionus

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 07:16 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
your bullshit......your toilet mouth
Well said **** for brains.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 08:10 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
And my fencing instructor in college told us the triathlon is based on
being a Napoleonic-era courier. Ride your horse until it gets shot,
swim a river, and fight your way through with your sword....

I always thought it was the other way around, though; epee was the
one that made sense (to me) and the others had screwy rules.

Reminds me of a t-shirt a friend of mine got in SF.
Alcatraz Triathlon
Dig-Swim-Run

I know what you mean by crazy rules.
That right-of-way thing is very confusing.

They say having the whole body as a valid target is derived from
when duels came to be decided by drawing first blood.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 10:10 am
@Ionus,
I have not claimed to have read a single book, nor to know the "absolute truth," nor to be an expert. You have provided not a single reference to sustain your claim, so there is no reason to take your rant seriously.
Ionus

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 05:25 pm
@Setanta,
Your position is that if you dont know it and I dont care enough to give you a reference then it isnt true. No doubt you are very happy being ignorant but why do you discount what I say if you have no idea ?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/07/2024 at 06:11:12