Whats your biggest blooper?

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 08:09 am
Have you ever embarassed yourself? Walked around with something hanging out of your pants?....Ever had undies stuck to your jeans from static cling and didn't know it? Ever sneezed in a group of people and sneezed snot onto someone? lmao...Belched by accident?....

Mine....well, I was riding with my brother in law on his big motorcycle and doing about 90, the next thing I know is my shirt is lifted up about my neck and everything I had to show off was showing itself..... Shocked I looked up to find him grinning in the rearview mirror. I immediately ribbed him!!! Its a good laugh.....now.

HEHEHE......one night we had a big party at the lake years ago. One of my girlfriends wanted to go to the restroom and wouldn't go by herself...so of course I went. On our way back....after coming out of the facilities, one of our friends run up this hill and spooked us. She elbowed me and off down the hill I went rolling end over end. Surprised It was soooooooooo embarrassing, not to count I was bleeding.

So...come on, fess up.....whats yours?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 571 • Replies: 8
No top replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2003 12:32 am
Aww.......you mean to tell me that everyone in this forum is perfect? lol....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2003 01:25 am
No, no, I can't tell. Yet.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2003 01:48 am
When I was about 14 years old some friends and I were hanging out on a balcony overlooking a sidewalk downtown in the tourist town where I grew up. When we were smoking______, we kinda liked to harass people for no good reason, other than to amuse ourselves. Along comes this old man wearing the dumbest looking sun glasses I had ever seen in my life. So I yelled down to him "hey buddy, nice sunglasses" and we all got a little chuckle. He looked around, but seemed unable to locate the source of the comment. So I repeated; Hey buddy, nice sun glasses... and before we could chuckle again he looks up, and in a sad crackly voice says "there, there for my eyes (deep breath) I got a cataracts.
I never felt like such a jerk in all my life. I can't say for sure; but I think it was that day that we started busting on each other as opposed to strangers.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2003 09:38 am
AWWWWWWW.................. lol
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2003 09:48 am
The thing I hate is seeing someone that you haven't seen in YEARS!!!!....Your so EXCITED about seeing them, start talking to them....and they have this flustered look on thier faces and you then realize that it isn't who you thought it was!!! lol
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 07:08 am
Having a pink button on a white shirt Twisted Evil
Meeting a member of this forum and not realizing that the sleeve buttons on my blazer were broken Twisted Evil

I need to get my buttons sorted out !! Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 07:23 am
Gautam- Mismatched and broken buttons should be the worst problem you should ever have to face! Very Happy
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 07:56 am
Amen !!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Whats your biggest blooper?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:19:56