blow job

eurocelticyankee

Sat 8 Jan, 2011 08:58 am
@PUNKEY,
I say sex is an integral part of any relationship and if their not able to agree on something as basic as oral sex, then it does not auger well for their future.
So why prolong the agony.
It's better than some of the other suggestions I've heard, "Put a bullet in his head" Smile or your idea "Tell her many men go see a prostitute" that's a nice basis for a loving relationship.
Did you mean for him to actually go & see a hooker or threaten his wife that he will if necessary, because either way, it sounds nasty to me.
So if they cant find common ground on this or he IS willing to accept it as it is. Then YES they should split before they make each others life a misery.

P.S. .....MARRIAGE is a relationship, no more, no less.
Not being MARRIED does not make it any easier for people to split up.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 09:14 am
The OP said his wife thinks oral sex is dirty and that whores do it to seduce husbands away from the marriage. I am saying that some men use prostitutes to engage in acts that the wife won't do (including just listening to them)

The OP needs to convince the wife that nice married couplses engage in oral sex because they want to.

She's not having any part of it, apparently.
0 Replies

Candycakes

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 03:45 pm
I love to give oral sex to my man. I get off on it as much as he does.
Most likely the problem with wives is that they know their husband's hygiene practices too well; in other words, if you're washing skid marks off his underwear, you probably won't want to get your face too near to the source.
Girlfriends and mistresses don't have that problem.
Green Witch

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 03:52 pm
@Candycakes,
So ignorance is bliss? Interesting. FYI - most wives don't have a problem with it and we get to keep the house if a loser husband decides to run off with the likes of you.
Candycakes

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 03:57 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch, nice to meet you too.
Why do you assume someone's husband is going to run off with me?
I implied no such thing.
However, I have heard the same thing from many husbands; "my wife hasn't given me oral since the wedding."
If I ask married women, they tell me "ugh, I don't have to anymore," or "no way, he's a slob!"
Green Witch

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 04:21 pm
@Candycakes,
I think it's a myth that wives lose passion after marriage, at least it is not true of happy marriages. If I sound defensive it's because there has been this idea that girlfriends and mistresses are somehow sexually superior to the wife who knows the man best. A good marriage gets better sexually overtime. You learn each other's body and you start to see your partner's body as an extension of your own. You get over the "oh my god, he's going to see my fat in this position" and he gets over the "what if I lose my erection half way through or come too quick". A good marriage (or very long term partnership) can be far more fulfilling than the dating phase. I speak from experience.
0 Replies

failures art

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 04:24 pm
Wait... there are women who want to marry me, blow me, AND do my wash? I can only do one of these things by myself.

A
R
T
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 04:29 pm
@jmnduc,
jmnduc wrote:

But I love my wife and I don't want to force her something she doesn't like.
I only want to make her understand that it's normal, natural and not something dirty and perverted.

So.....

If you don't want to force her to do something she doesn't like, why not just leave it at that?

Why do you feel you need to make her understand anything?

She doesn't want to do it, you accept that, that's then end of it.

There's certain things I don't do re sex, and no one has ever tried to make me understand otherwise, unless it was because they wanted me to do it.
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 04:30 pm
@Silky Slim,
Silky Slim wrote:

If she was brought up with a strict christian background then I can see where she's coming from. I cant remember where but it was somewhere in the old testament that said couples shouldn't engage in oral sex due to it being linked with homosexuality or some **** like that.. and it goes the same for anal..

I think it the bible it's more about wasting a man's seed.

Every sex act was supposed to be open to the possibility of conception.
0 Replies

chai2

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 04:31 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

BTW - tell her that many men go to prostitutes because their wives do not enjoy this particular sex act.

OH HO HO!

If someone said that to me, I would take that as a threat.

My response would be "Go ahead, they can have you"
0 Replies

Candycakes

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 06:33 pm
Giving a man a bj is incredibly erotic. The woman has all the power. I love to surprise my man at "inopportune" times. ;-o
CoastalRat

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 01:07 pm
@Candycakes,
I'd give you my address, but my wife says that would be inappropriate and may also result in my address changing to the closest Holiday Inn.
gungasnake

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 01:12 pm
@jmnduc,
I really hate to always be the party pooper...

But in 1955 oral sex in any form was still considered a perversion and was rare, and there was no such thing as genital herpes, at least not in the US. Nobody should need to be Albert Einstein to figure that one out.
Candycakes

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 04:39 pm
@CoastalRat,
:-)
or should I say ;-o
0 Replies

Ceili

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 04:59 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

and there was no such thing as genital herpes, at least not in the US. Nobody should need to be Albert Einstein to figure that one out.

So tell us Einstein, did genital herpes just spontaneously occur? Or better yet, whom do think imported it in to the virtuous states and when? lol
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 05:37 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
But in 1955 oral sex in any form was still considered a perversion and was rare

somebody has been lying to you
Green Witch

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 08:09 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

gungasnake wrote:
But in 1955 oral sex in any form was still considered a perversion and was rare

somebody has been lying to you

Silly ehBeth, Don't you know oral sex wasn't even invented until the movie Deep Throat came out. What a shock it must have been. (I think Gunga has a reading comprehension problem. What does his statement have to do with some guy, who was probably born after 1955, getting head from his wife - and what's with the herpes reference? I don't really need an answer because I know Gunga hails from Bizzaro World.)
ehBeth

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 08:11 pm
@Green Witch,
<snort>
0 Replies

lucybam

Tue 18 Jan, 2011 09:05 am
As a woman myself, for me, blow jobs are just a 'normal' part of any healthy sex life.
However, people have different views, from my personal point of view though, sex is a big deal and if neither of you are willing to fulfil the others fantasy to please them, then its going to affect your relationship in a big way. You really need to talk to her about this.
But to answer your question properly, I don't think there is anything whore-like about blow jobs unless there's cash involved!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » blow job
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:51:34