ABUNDANCE REJOICES

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 08:50 am
I eat every day, as much as i want, and, subject to what is available in the stores, what i wish to eat. I am decently clothed, and warmly housed. I have my own private transportation. With the help of generous employment benefits, i can afford the medical and dental care i need. For the holiday, i will be able to afford travel, and spend my time with my sweetiepie and my two favorite small dogs.

The two anonymous gentlemen who attempt to solicit a donation from Scrooge in the opening pages of A Christmas Carol, say that this is the season " . . . when Want is most keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices . . ." Indeed, let us rejoice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 370 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 10:19 am
Setanta--

I couldn't agree more. My life has some little snags and sinkholes, but by and large I'm physically comfortable, intellectually stimulated, spiritually aware and financially solvent.

Happy Yuletide, all!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 10:20 am
I have what I need. I have love. I can go to school for whatever I want (unlike in some parts of the world). My family is healthy. My home is sturdy; the roof doesn't leak anymore. There is enough food on the table. The car works. There's money in the bank.

Rejoice, indeed. :-D

Here's to ya, Setanta.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 10:27 am
Yes - thank you!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ABUNDANCE REJOICES
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:32:30