What Nationality is Mr Charles Krauthammer of the Washington Post?

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 07:30 am
He was the loudest drum majorette for Saddam's WMDs. That war worked out fine, didn't it? 3 trillion dollars down the drain. And lives. And troops handicapped forever. Now he's back with his "existential threat" propaganda. WHOSE existential THREAT, Mr Krauthammer????

The U.S. fears for its EXISTENCE because of..... Iran and North Korea???? That's dishonesty writ LARGE and if he doesn't shut up with his crazy neocon zionist propaganda I'm gonna upgrade DISHONESTY to TREASON.

Why is Jonathan Pollard still rotting in jail, rings a BELL, Mr Krauthammer????

Quote:
The Russians are no longer an existential threat. A nuclear exchange between Washington and Moscow is inconceivable. What difference does it make how many nukes Russia builds? If they want to spend themselves into penury creating a bloated nuclear arsenal, be our guest.

Pyongyang is already a serial proliferator. It has nothing else to sell. Iran, Syria and al-Qaeda have the money to buy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,160 • Replies: 8
No top replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 07:46 am
@electronicmail,
Link
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/25/AR2010112502232.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

More revealing grounds to hang him high
Quote:
Iran's Islamic Republic lives to bring down the Great Satan. North Korea, nuclear-armed and in a succession crisis, has just shelled South Korean territory for the first time since the Korean armistice.

How many times exactly has Israel shelled the neighboring countries? Countless. How many US ships were shelled by North Korea or Iran? Zero. How many by Israel? Look it up. This has got to STOP.

If nothing else works we got to try cutting off these neocon traitors without a penny. Mr Charles Krauthammer doesn't speak for America. Let him speak for his own nation. MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS.
electronicmail

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 07:57 am
@electronicmail,
Two more wars! Anyone in favor, post on this thread. Anyone against, contact the Washington Post.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 02:07 pm
@electronicmail,
You know he claims to be an American, but he's such a crafty Jew, that I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's actually an Israeli citizen --- aren't all Jews automatically citizens of Israel?

He certainly is working for Israeli's interest while peddling his Zionist propoganda and disinformation in the Washington Post and on FOX News.

It may not be possible to make the same case against Krauthammer that was made against that traitor Pollard, but it can't hurt to keep drawing the similarities between the two.

Too many of these neocon Jew "journalists" keep pushing lies about the alignment between American and Zionist interests, and need to be stopped.
electronicmail

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 04:11 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Judaism is a religion, what are you talking about when you talk of "crafty jews"?? You think they all want us to get involved in more wars? Most of them are upstanding citizens. I'm not gonna have antisemitism on my thread. Leave religions out of this.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 04:28 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

--- aren't all Jews automatically citizens of Israel?

I don't know. Are they?
djjd62

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 04:42 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
You know he claims to be an American, but he's such a crafty Jew

a jew, in the media Shocked
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 04:43 pm
@electronicmail,
Dual citizenship has been allowed. Kraut = German; Hammer=Hammer? This guy seems to hate Germans.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 07:05 pm
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

--- aren't all Jews automatically citizens of Israel?

I don't know. Are they?

No. All Jews, if they can prove that they are Jews, and I am not aware of how that would be done, have the right to go to Israel and file for citizenship. If there are no hitches, they can become a citizen, as far as I know, but all the Jews around the world are not automatic Israeli citizens. They are citizens of the country that they have citizenship with.

By the way, this (automatic citizenship for Jews) is a common misperception amongst many of those that subscribe to the popular culture for finding answers to questions that put Jews in a negative light, in my opinion.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What Nationality is Mr Charles Krauthammer of the Washington Post?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 02:09:12