Woman stomped at Rand Paul rally

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 06:47 pm
It appears that approx. 4 large men flung a 23 year-old woman to the ground prior to the Rand Paul debate. They were not satisfied simply pinning her to the ground, so one man placed his foot between her neck and shoulder and gave her a stomp. He could have killed her, luckly she got away with a concussion and bruised body parts. So much for freedom of expression or free speech. She was with Moveon.org, and regardless of what anyone might think about this organization, I find it chilling that she was treated in a violent fashion. If you think she got what she deserved, think about this, Jim Pilot, the volunteer who assualted her will have inadvertantly inspired buckets of money to flow in to MoveOn. Pilot is the new poster boy for "Stunning Intolerance"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqVwI2pxmFA&feature=related
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 719 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 06:52 pm
@glitterbag,
Whoa.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 07:00 pm
@glitterbag,
I believe Mr Pilot was duly charged with assault.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 08:34 pm
I know there are at least assault charges pending, I'm sure additional charges will be forthcoming. Pilot is just a grade A pussy, all those men needed to subdue a 110 lb 23 year old....disgraceful
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Woman stomped at Rand Paul rally
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:04:02