Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 08:08 pm
i feel so heart broken im crying just writing this since the begining my best friend seemed to not ever wanna hang out with me or talk to me but she still does nice things for me and still seems to be best friends with me i want her back she is the only one who did not reject me and im 30 now my own mother rejected me because she was bypolor and killed her self and my dads in the hosptal btw it does not take much longer than a week for anyone else to reject me and i tryed makeing friends for years there is to people in my life who did not reject my dad and my best friend my best frind does not know my dad is in the hospital by the way i cant tell her how i feel cause i cant talk to her plese help she made me the happyist person no matter what was happening why does she just leave notes and gifts and not talk to me or hang out with me i can tell she is trying to brighten my day but i miss her so much i could really need some cheering up now the depression just keeps getting worse i even tryed help they said i need to see her to get out of depression i tryed drugs they did not help i tryed distracting my self
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 923 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 08:32 pm
@brokenheartsadheart,
Have you tried talking to her and telling her how you feel? If she is still doing things for you then obviously she cares. Maybe time is just a problem for her right now. I pray things work out for you. I am sorry about your mom and will say a prayer for your dad.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 08:46 pm
@brokenheartsadheart,
Quote:
btw it does not take much longer than a week for anyone else to reject me and i tryed makeing friends for years

I think people find other people's depression and negativity very tiring and hard to deal with. If you talk to people in real life in the same self-pitying tone that you've used here you you will turn them away. That may not seem kind or fair - but i think it's true. If you look at getting out and doing things as 'distracting' yourself I don't think it will work. Instead you need to say that you deserve a life and go out and get it. Join a club, take classes, play a sport, volunteer to help people who are less fortunate than yourself. And when you meet new people out there you don't need to tell them in the first week that you suffer depression, or that your mother suicided or anything negative about your life...talk about what you have in common - and more importantly ask them about their lives. Be interested in other people. True friendship wil follow from there.
I don't know you at all so these comments are just based on the impression I get from your post - I hope you're not offended by them and I wish you luck.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 02:02 pm
Right now all your friend can do is write you notes and leave you something. That's ALL. Maybe she can't do anything more.

You need to find someone else to talk to, hopefully an adult who will listen to you and try to comfort you.

Is there someone else you can talk to? There are social workers at all hospitals.. Ask to see one.
0 Replies

brokenheartsadheart

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 04:34 pm
ok i have tryed talkin to her btw bfore she came into my life i did not really care have any friends(no one could tell) i tryed makeing them i was almost always happy (im only depressed now cause she does not seem to hang out with me and i miss her) she came into my life and i found a person i care wheher or not they hang out with me or if she is my friend i kept trying but they all rejected me except her by the way punkey i tryed all the things you said
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 04:59 pm
@brokenheartsadheart,
brokenheartsadheart wrote:

begining wanna bypolor hosptal tryed makeing

there is to people

frind plese happyist tryed tryed tryed

You could try distracting yourself with spelling lessons...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i need help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 10:51:52