BEATING UP THE GAYS IN THE HOMO BARS

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:44 pm
The question which i see as most important . . . will they try to hit back? I don't mind beating up a few homos here and there, but i don't want no bloody noses. Whaddaya think, goys and birls?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 985 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:53 pm
@Setanta,
Not to be serious or anything like that, but I've known some gay blades I definitely would not want to go to fist city with.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:54 pm
You go in there first, MA . . . i'll be right behind ya . . .
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:56 pm
@Setanta,
I think that you believe that some will be inclined to forget the exceedingly shoddy job you did in the "vets coming home" thread.

I think that you're hoping that this major hit to your "credibility" as a "historian" will simply go away.

I think that you're hoping that everyone will forget your stunning hypocrisy, where, after you chastised academic historians as unreliable, you had the gall to weave your fantasy historical nonsense.

I think that you're hoping that all will forget that you proved you have much too big a personal interest in this issue for you to an objective analyst.

I think that you would like everyone to forget that you weren't up front on your personal involvement.

I think that you think that this distraction will cause some folk not to reflect on just what a fraud you are, Setanta.
djjd62

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:59 pm
@JTT,
soooooo, you're equating american legions with gay bars, or what exactly

your post gots nothing to do with the price of tea in china
Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 03:04 pm
@djjd62,
JTT's posts seldom have anything to do with the subject at hand. JTT just enjoys ranting at people she doesn't care for.
JTT

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 03:21 pm
It seems to be working, Set, among those with the attention span of a gnat.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 04:59 pm
@JTT,
jesusfuckingchrist, would you guys kiss and make up, please!
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 05:38 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

The question which i see as most important . . . will they try to hit back? I don't mind beating up a few homos here and there, but i don't want no bloody noses. Whaddaya think, goys and birls?

Count me in and the staight bar after as long as they don't have knives and guns... The thought of having a handful of my own guts is not very appealing...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 04:34 am
For all of the clueless in this thread, which appears to be damned near every one of you, this is a sneer at the clown who calls himself "electronic mail," and who said to Joe (in another thread): You think you know me from where, the homo bar where you hang out? Wrong-o.

Do you people not pay attention to what's going on in current threads? And Dys, you and JTT can both kiss my rosy red Irish ass--i don't read it's posts, and i'm not going to start just to please you. The problem is all on one side, and that's it's side, not mine.
JPB

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 06:41 am
@Merry Andrew,
JTT is a she? Really?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 08:40 am
@Setanta,
Do you people not pay attention to what's going on in current threads? he says as he ignores crucial postings that he then comments on.

You are a really dumb fat ass, Setanta. If you had a shower or a bath once in a while that redness on your ass would clear up.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » BEATING UP THE GAYS IN THE HOMO BARS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 11:19:40