No top replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:24 am
Hitting over the ball,
see tennis
farmerman

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:32 am
@dadpad,
In Ping pong, you can exert a top apin by holding your paddle parallel to the table top and hitting the oncoming ball with a sort of forward slice. This imparts a spin on the ball that , unless compensated for in a back chop by your opponent, will cause the ball(when hit in return) to fly higher than the table so you win the point.
Its easy to see good tenny shots by practicing them on a ping pong table first.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:40 am
@farmerman,
Your signature fascinates me. How do they know ?
farmerman

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:42 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Theyve been watching ANdromeda for about 100 years now and it, and the Milnky Way's arc of movement hs been fed into severl models , all of which agree, were fucked.

OH yeh, as for stars, theyve fotographed numerous stars in different stages of being and, mostly by spectra and age, theyve concluded the remaining "life span" of our home star.

I gonna buy lotsa really nifty cars on extended time payments.
0 Replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:44 am
@farmerman,
If I mean Pong Ping I'll ask my cousins. I mean, how you think I played tennis ?
Awfull. Especially if 1st Team ganged UP ! (TV De Spatter). In my village (Wormerland) we played on asbestos covered with stones.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What means Top-Spin ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 03:59:59