chainsaw

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 08:04 pm
during my career as an employee of the state, I was assigned to work at one of the state prisons. It was an interesting/learning experience. I learned that virtually all drugs and other contraband were brought into the system by the guards, anyway I met a prisoner called "chainsaw." Over a period of a few months I got to know him a bit. He was isolated to a wheelchair because in a prior imprisonment he had been the recipient of a shiv that severed his spine. Upon his release from that term he was paroled to a half-way house where he had a room-mate. One early morning he came up with the idea of killing his room-mate with the only motivation being his thinking that he could get away with it. while his room-mate was sleeping he cut his throat and then when out to the garage where he located an electric chain-saw which he brought into the house and proceeded to dismember his room-mate into baggie sized parts and the proceeded to roll about his neighborhood with his baggies of parts dropping them willy-nilly under trees and shrubs and bushes and such. This took several hours as there were quite a few of the small baggies. time was running out so the final few parts were just dumped in the gutter and it was time to make his escape. He called a taxi and rode to the airport which, at that time, was close-in to the city of denver actually located within Aurora. by the time he arrived at the airport and purchased his ticked to canada (his home) the police had issued a warrant and were on the lookout for the guy in the wheel-chair. the airport police arrested him on the rampway into the plane he was taking to canada. He told me he just had not planned the timing well enough especially the navigating of the wheel-chair otherwise he would have made it clear and free back to his homeland. His favorite pass time was playing the game of chess. everyone just called him "chain-saw" including me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,271 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 08:14 pm
@dyslexia,
did he have his own cell?

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 08:22 pm
So glad you are writing this stuff - more, more.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 08:23 pm
@ossobuco,
Also, Chainsaw was a racehorse (to the tune of Stewball).
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 10:36 pm
He wasted too much time disposing of the parts. Durn ijit.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 10:44 pm
Chainsaw was a legendary rodeo bull here in Aust.

With a career spanning more than 10 years, Chainsaw was one rough and tough animal - only successfully ridden by nine cowboys.

The Brahman bull won Australia's Bull of the Year a world record eight times from 1987 to 1994 and became a legend in rodeo and bull riding circuits around Australia.
With each successful buck, Chainsaw would take a swipe at the failed cowboy and charge to the middle of the pit before doing a victory lap in front of the excited crowd.
roger

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 10:54 pm
@dadpad,
And then, there was Turbulance. . . .
dadpad

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2010 11:07 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

And then, there was Turbulance. . . .

I rode all through the territry
and never came unstuck
so give me all you've got big bird
and buck you bastard, buck
roger

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 02:15 am
@dadpad,
There was never a horse that couldn't be rode, or a rider that couldn't be throwed.
dadpad

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 05:42 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

There was never a horse that couldn't be rode, or a rider that couldn't be throwed.

but we're talking bull here.

Sorry dys Roger appears to have hijacked your thread. I'd have a word with him if I was you.
roger

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 02:53 pm
@dadpad,
I would not argue bull with the Dys.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 02:58 pm
@dadpad,
dadpad wrote:

The Brahman bull won Australia's Bull of the Year a world record eight times from 1987 to 1994 and became a legend in rodeo and bull riding circuits around Australia.

My cousin (once + maybe thrice removed) married an Aussie and has spent the last 30 years in Marlboro QLD with a big 'ole Brahmans herd. Visited there '88 - heli-herding (tho I was on a hoss) and did the deed, snip, ate a "BBQ prarie oyster" <gags>

oh, <looks around>, not Mames thread, digression is contagious...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » chainsaw
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:10:29