Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 03:45 pm
Hello everyone. Just checking out the site.
I am descended from the eldermost and once governing tribe of indigenous people who know ourselves only as Apache. I am also on my grandmothers side of the Sac-n-Fox, and a heinz 57 from my mothers side.

I do not regard myself as being very wise, but I am without question very knowledgeable in many matters concerning the world and the present/historical state of humankind. I am the link between the general public and the Universal Hierarchy...which regards the people of this generation to be too involved in the ego and social manure of this world to be receptive to knowledge.

I am known to be an eccentric, but I am thick skinned and won't be bothered by other insinuations. Like I said. I am just checking this place out.

Thank-You

Kouzhontaco
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,018 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 04:22 pm
@kouzhontaco,
kouzhontaco;69188 wrote:
Hello everyone. Just checking out the site.
I am descended from the eldermost and once governing tribe of indigenous people who know ourselves only as Apache. I am also on my grandmothers side of the Sac-n-Fox, and a heinz 57 from my mothers side.

I do not regard myself as being very wise, but I am without question very knowledgeable in many matters concerning the world and the present/historical state of humankind. I am the link between the general public and the Universal Hierarchy...which regards the people of this generation to be too involved in the ego and social manure of this world to be receptive to knowledge.

I am known to be an eccentric, but I am thick skinned and won't be bothered by other insinuations. Like I said. I am just checking this place out.

Thank-You

Kouzhontaco

Well I can appreciate your honesty and humility when you say you don't consider yourself wise.

What exactly is "universal hierarchy"?
kouzhontaco

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2009 11:43 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;69191 wrote:
Well I can appreciate your honesty and humility when you say you don't consider yourself wise.

What exactly is "universal hierarchy"?

As opposed to the many imitations...it is the original Hierarchy comprised of descendents of ancient wizards/syrinx priests, angels, archangels, etc. etc.
0 Replies