Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 11:43 pm
Hi,

I'm a middle class US citizen that is amazed at how poorly our politicians run the country. It's really disgusting at times.

Here is a prime example of how bad they are:

When Ted Kennedy died, the media praised him for his great public service. They said there was no one like him. They said he fought hard for the American people. Too bad he let a young woman die in a car accident caused by his drinking. He never tried to help her or even call 911. He walked away and let her die because he was worried about his career.

Now there is a public servant huh?

Yea...Good old Ted Kennedy... I'm glad he's gone.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 979 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Whatever cv

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 09:39 am
@moneymoguls,
moneymoguls;69429 wrote:
Hi,

I'm a middle class US citizen that is amazed at how poorly our politicians run the country. It's really disgusting at times.

Here is a prime example of how bad they are:

When Ted Kennedy died, the media praised him for his great public service. They said there was no one like him. They said he fought hard for the American people. Too bad he let a young woman die in a car accident caused by his drinking. He never tried to help her or even call 911. He walked away and let her die because he was worried about his career.

Now there is a public servant huh?

Yea...Good old Ted Kennedy... I'm glad he's gone.

Wow...that was back in the 1960's...you MUST be a republican "Christian".
0 Replies