Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 10:13 am
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]My name is Jessica and I'm 27. Still live with my parents, Metro New York, on the New Jersey Side of it USA. Have an fraternal twin sister as well. I was born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Been suffering from depression/anxiety since 9/2001. Currently, I'm an clerical volunteer in the Maternity Department at the local hospital by me and still looking for the permanent part time clerical job.[/FONT]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 746 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:21 am
@jessicaabruno,
jessicaabruno;63504 wrote:
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]My name is Jessica and I'm 27. Still live with my parents, Metro New York, on the New Jersey Side of it USA. Have an fraternal twin sister as well. I was born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Been suffering from depression/anxiety since 9/2001. Currently, I'm an clerical volunteer in the Maternity Department at the local hospital by me and still looking for the permanent part time clerical job.[/FONT]

Welcome amd I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 09:35 am
@Numpty,
Welcome, and enjoy your stay Very Happy
0 Replies

xexon

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 08:42 am
@jessicaabruno,
The path to enlightenment is paved with service to those who need you.

Welcome.

x
0 Replies

KatieDns

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 10:07 am
@jessicaabruno,
Welcome Jessica!
0 Replies