Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 06:03 pm
Hi all, I am pretty much against the divide and conquer Hegelian political left/right paradigm but don't look down upon those still trapped.

I believe in actions over words and I am not anything near perfect. I love the Lord God and his son Christ, but don't force it upon others.

I just wish to understand others as much as I want to understand myself. I don't resort to futile bullying tactics nor do I allow them to bother me.

I do like to enjoy what life has to offer when I slow down and pay attention, and I like to express my random thoughts when I brainstorm even though they might not be PC. But I always show respect.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 816 • Replies: 7
No top replies

mlurp

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:02 pm
@sour claw,
Sounds like you have a solid foundation and it will be tested here. So Welcome my friend. We believe the same on some issues and not that far apart on others. Enjoy the board.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:04 pm
@sour claw,
sour_claw;42407 wrote:
Hi all, I am pretty much against the divide and conquer Hegelian political left/right paradigm but don't look down upon those still trapped.

I believe in actions over words and I am not anything near perfect. I love the Lord God and his son Christ, but don't force it upon others.

I just wish to understand others as much as I want to understand myself. I don't resort to futile bullying tactics nor do I allow them to bother me.

I do like to enjoy what life has to offer when I slow down and pay attention, and I like to express my random thoughts when I brainstorm even though they might not be PC. But I always show respect.

Welcome....I'm afraid you'll find those here, who are not above forcing their views, religion, and opinions on you....stand your ground.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 11:43 am
@aaronssongs,
welcome,im a athiest,who thinks religion is a load of **** :thumbup:
markx15

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 12:04 pm
@sour claw,
Welcome from Brazil! See you around the board.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 12:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;42612 wrote:
welcome,im a athiest,who thinks religion is a load of **** :thumbup:

don't worry, he Also likes Hillary Very Happy

Welcome to the board dude.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2007 02:10 pm
@briansol,
briansol;42616 wrote:
don't worry, he Also likes Hillary Very Happy

Welcome to the board dude.

clinton/obama/edwards any of them will do for me :thumbup:
mlurp

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 05:06 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Well sour_claw, knows your views so lets let the posts begin and see sour_claw views...... looooooooooooooool
0 Replies