blondes, brunettes, or redheads?

drom et reve

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 07:28 am
I know the kind of person that you're talking about! I have a good old friend who lives about thirty seconds' walk away from my house, and every month she seemed to have a different hair colour; at the moment, she has settled down with some very strange shade of maroon, which is rather sensible for her. Yet, the craziest person that I ever did go out with was a blonde. She insisted on calling me 'Sebastian' and herself 'Kathryn', and everyone else 'Cécile, which probably derived from her obsession with Les Liaisons Dangereuses. Her ex-boyfriend had an affair, and thought that 'Kathryn' didn't know about it; her revenge was to take a picture of him when naked and asleep, and send it to everyone on one e-mail service in Ireland. He tried to both frighten her and do other unsavoury things, and so she threatened that if he did not stop his stupidity, she would send the picture to his parents and love interest. He didn't believe that she had them, so did not stop; she did, and sent the picture. That was twisted. It's lucky that I value trust over most things!

I think we should all try to support the redheads. In Carlow, Ireland- where the Irish part of my complex heritage comes from-, some families used to cut off a baby's hair, if it were ginger, until the child was old enough to have their hair dyed black.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 09:17 am
I have been married to blondes and brunettes...I think I'll go for a red head next time...just for the sake of balance.

When I was between wife number 3 and squinney I used to occasionally spend time with, and I'm not kidding, two fire red haired incestuous bi-sexual sisters named Tommy and Janie. They were insatiable, which I consider the best quality a woman can possess. They were also big. Not big as in obese, but big as in Amazon warrior queens and man did I love hanging with them.

I called them the big red sandwich.

They probably grew up and settled down and are most likely now just regular wives moms and career women. Pity. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 09:33 am
Damn! Although, if you ever want red-haired bisexual girls, I can provide them. Very Happy

I remember that one of my best girlfriends was a redhead... but she had a rather perverse nature. She said that- after we had broken up, and we were but friends- if she had the choice of a Darcy-esque übermensch who was poor or a major-league arsehole who was rich, she would choose the latter. She said money and survival were the two most important things; I said love and happiness. Thinking about things, she was completely incompatible with me; I am compassionate, a feminist, optimist, and worry about everyone I meet (even people I've known for three seconds), whereas she was dark, incompassionate, thought that there was something wrong with me for being feminist, and was rather domineering. I believe that things should be judged on intelligence, compassion and chararacter... she supported the class system. So, actually she wasn't one of the best, she was one of the worst, and she had no redeeming features apart from her similar sense of humour. What was I thinking?!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 09:33 am
By the way, I love the soubriquet that you gave them.

It's funny how time tames most people down... it hasn't me.
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 10:32 am
My missus is a true Irish redhead. I wouldn't trade her for the world but woe betide the sorry fool who crosses her path.

This fool has done it on many occassions...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:08:35