Looks Like I Might Be Lonely Here But...

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 03:56 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;35164 wrote:
True but the libs make more noise through their whining and crying for attention.

if you say so :wtf:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 02:27 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;35164 wrote:
True but the libs make more noise through their whining and crying for attention.

The noise you are interpreting is merely "the truth" coming at you...you know, "the truth"...something conservatives fear more than vampires fear garlic.
We're losing the war in Iraq...truth..you don't want to hear that!
Our borders are laughing stocks, and the ports are underprotected...truth...you don't want to hear that!
Like Lou Dobbs says, the middle class is being undercut, sold out, outsourced, and ignored....truth...you don't want to hear that!
Our infrastructure is fraying, at home, yet we're giving money away, left and right.....truth....you don't want to hear that!
Our freedoms are being eroded, all for the sake of false security, and we're slowly but surely headed toward a "police state".....truth...but you don't want to hear that!
The Dems are being blamed for Congress' inaction, when the truth of the matter is that the Republicans are unwilling to compromise and are being obstructionists.....truth...but you don't want to hear that!
We've been playing favorites with Israel long enough, and we should tie any and all aid to their renewed pledge of disbanding new Jewish settlements in Gaza and the West Bank, granting more authority and freedoms to the Palestinians, with the promise of the creation of a Palestinian homeland, within or adjacent to Israel, as the Camp David Peace Agreement spelled out....truth...don't want to hear that either.
So, really the biggest whiners and cry babies are and have always been conservatives, who get their panties in a wad, every time there is a hot button issue on the tv...abortion clinics, gay pride parades, cops killing minorities in minority neighborhoods, immigration enforcement or lack thereof, Million Man March, etc....any and everything sets them off...but addressing the real issues the American public is interested in or of concern...well, find you something to do..because they will manage to spin their way out of accountability.....truth.....and I know you don't want to hear that!!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:17 am
@Ghost Man,
All that and were still the baddest mofo's on the planet, Damn.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:46 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;35053 wrote:
What is wrong with a road from mexico to canada? It will do nothing but make money, It would also creata a NATIONAL project that will increase jobs (not Bush's 2 million McDOnalds jobs of the past) also it will stimulate ridiculous growth through the area it is layed. Gas stations malls, industry.

And think of all the FOREIGN money coming in.

The only thing I can see as an added plus to all of this is if it is a Toll Road.

Just my opinion.

What foreign money? Pasos, HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! This will be a major problem but a necessary evil I hate to say, Canada, America and Mexico will unite as Europe has done at some point in time because we have to like it or not. I still am dying to know what money you mean.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 04:23 am
@Ghost Man,
Greetings. I'm a neo-con who believes in American empire. I'm also a Christian nationalist. This place rocks. Welcome.
0 Replies