scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 11:16 am
@Red cv,
Red;27023 wrote:
Does he tie himself to trees, does he loathe war, does Scoob think cons need a hug and their victims and their suffering ignored? Well that's a Liberal in Canada.

NOPE :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 11:59 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27074 wrote:
yep his crystal ball is certainly working :thumbup:

Okay......here's another one for you. Have you been to college? If so, what did you study? C'mon.....innocuous question. Caugh it up.:p
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 12:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27076 wrote:
Okay......here's another one for you. Have you been to college? If so, what did you study? C'mon.....innocuous question. Caugh it up.:p

i think your college is the same as university in the UK,if thats the case then no :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 12:54 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27085 wrote:
i think your college is the same as university in the UK,if thats the case then no :thumbdown:

Is that because your government decided when you were a youngster that you'd be a votech worker for the rest of your life? We hear that over here -- that European governments give a standardized test to kids in their wee-youth, and based on how they do, track them either into academics or votech, secondary ed. For the latter, college is never an option. WE CALL THIS A SYMPTOM OF COMMUNISM IN THE US. It sucks. :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 12:58 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27087 wrote:
Is that because your government decided when you were a youngster that you'd be a votech worker for the rest of your life? We hear that over here -- that European governments give a standardized test to kids in their wee-youth, and based on how they do, track them either into academics or votech, secondary ed. For the latter, college is never an option. WE CALL THIS A SYMPTOM OF COMMUNISM IN THE US. It sucks. :thumbdown:

nope,i just wasnt bright enough :thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27090 wrote:
nope,i just wasnt bright enough :thumbdown:

You couldn't get into any college? Gimme a break.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Government Man: Pinochet Junior, you failed your placement test. Therefore, for the rest of your life, you will work as a tractor mechanic.

Pinochet (8th Grade): ESAD, G-Man.

Government Man (indignant): What!?!

Pinochet: You heard me, Lips. I said, "ESAD". If I wanna go to college, I'll go. You don't have JACK to do with it."
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 04:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27120 wrote:
You couldn't get into any college? Gimme a break.

He's pullin' your chain, Pino. He's probably an educated mole type that reads everything in front of him, particularly on US Gov't politics - a subject he has studied well. Don't let him kid, ya, hermano.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 08:11 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;27149 wrote:
He's pullin' your chain, Pino. He's probably an educated mole type that reads everything in front of him, particularly on US Gov't politics - a subject he has studied well. Don't let him kid, ya, hermano.

Yeah.....probably. I can see him now, kicked back, laughing his arse off, enjoying all this intrigue he's generating.:bunny:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 09:53 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;27149 wrote:

i take an interest in politics ian,but i can assure you i did not attend what we here in the UK call university,i didnt have the grades to get in,i hated school when i was there,all i thought about when i was at school,was sport.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 09:55 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27161 wrote:
Yeah.....probably. I can see him now, kicked back, laughing his arse off, enjoying all this intrigue he's generating.:bunny:

yeh i must admit,i come on here for a bit of banter and a laugh pino :thumbup:
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:00 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27219 wrote:
yeh i must admit,i come on here for a bit of banter and a laugh pino :thumbup:

Thanks for that - finally we have found something that amuses you.

I am certain you were smart enough to go to university. It's a shame you lacked the desire.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 11:25 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;27220 wrote:
Thanks for that - finally we have found something that amuses you.

I am certain you were smart enough to go to university. It's a shame you lacked the desire.

i find fox news amusing ian,i dont agree with a lot of the right-wing propaganda it spouts,but i do like to tune in sometimes,just too see what they are saying,as for university,im not sure if your college system over in the US,is the same as university here ian.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 12:41 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I went to a California state sponsored college - later reclassified as a university. At the time, back in the late 60's, I recollect the cost was about $20 a unit, per semester.

Back then for 20 bucks you could take your best girl out for a steak dinner and a bottle of wine with tip and still get change back.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 01:09 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
I went to Patrice Lumumba University.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 02:12 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27243 wrote:
I went to Patrice Lumumba University.

You are one funny dude. To bad you are not still in SoCal. I'd buy you a margarita or two.
0 Replies