The "men are evil" revenge thread - specially for Craven....

dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 02:00 pm
Ok - I am sleepless, and inclined to evil as the sparks fly upwards.....

It had to happen! TWO wimmin are evil threads - by the same offender - now the empire fights back...

Wimmin - join and fight back! What women has ever died who had not seen a man not long before?

They infiltrate our ranks - the "velvet trap" - they render our will weak - we have done way too much sleeping with the enemy!

It is time to be strong - no more mingling......no more shared essences.....(except for a crack commando squad, which I shall lead, of women hardened by long discipline, against their blandishments - we alone shall maintain er... liaison...with the mins, and report back on their strategies - we shall sacrifice ourselves for the ...er .... team)

Come join us! gather! Onwards and upwards!

(for those new to the boards, this is a joke!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 14,394 • Replies: 347
No top replies

Eva

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 02:29 pm
Let me be the first to bravely step forth to join the commando team, deb.

Goddess of Love reporting for duty, SIR! I mean, MA'AM!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 02:30 pm
I'm with you, bunny girl........Let's DO It!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 02:32 pm
Before you get too far into this thing...

...I wanna plead guilty...

...and throw myself on the mercy of the court.

Or I will plead innocent by reason of insanity...

...and throw myself on the floor naked and thrashing and hoping that someone of the femle persuasion will join me in my nakididity.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 02:49 pm
Quote:
- the "velvet trap" -

There's only one thing I can imagine this to mean, and I'm pretty sure you don't mean it the way I'm thinking it. Though it is a great compensation for the wimmins being evil and all....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 02:55 pm
The trap is laid by the MINS, Patio!!!!!

Eva - are you sure you have undertaken the rigorous mind control techniques needed? I don't remember seeing you in the courses - you DO stand out, you know!

were you perhaps wearing a wig?

I WAS thinking more of Diana, if we are to have a goddess....but, welcome indeed.

Frank - the court HAS no mercy! We are the Belle Dames sans Merci.....

Time to rise from the ashes and fly eh Phoenix?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:11 pm
This just in: them damn wimmin have been planning meetings against the men. Here's an aerial shot of the parking lot where they meet:

http://www.jokesgallery.com/Pic/weom23l.jpg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:13 pm
dlowan wrote:

Frank - the court HAS no mercy! We are the Belle Dames sans Merci.....

But you all do look more like the Saintes Vierges De La PietiƩ!

http://www.alexanderpalace.org/thompson/images/19monk.jpg

Btw: whom did you engage as menial?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:21 pm
Slappy -- don't twist the truth. That's what happened in the parking lot last week when we heard you and your friends were coming. Everyone tried to leave at once. It was a madhouse.

Thank heavens Deb is our leader now. She has brought a sense of calm order and fearlessness to our ranks. No longer will we run and hide when we see evil mins coming, oh no! We have a plan! Be scared, Slappy. Be Very Scared.

(Yeah, deb, it was a wig. Didn't want Zeus to find out I was there until we were ready.)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:21 pm
Quote:
The trap is laid by the MINS, Patio!!!!!

Usually, but sometimes it is laid by the wimmins, as well. And sometimes, among the more freewheeling portion of the population, it is laid by mins and wimmins at the same time.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:22 pm
Ready for battle, chief!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VgDgAvYa1bMfCj*FJItR0FxLMCp3TlAdr*zX02ctGGhgGCi7gXrYK17Z1vzt7*lwc5f!OGxOWcYd0BhkhzH7SrH3Kgo7jpGziWzSdvrwAzQWu7WXfEJvmJG8U1uh46e!/Beautiful%20Phoenix0.jpg?dc=4675447598842441149
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:27 pm
Ooh, nice flames, Phoenix! Sorta peach and crimson at the same time. Who did them for you? Really lovely.....

I mean...Whoa! Look at them flames!!! Nobody better mess with HER!!!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:35 pm
Actually, this looks more like someone had put fire under the a** of some ailing bird.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:36 pm
Count me in, generalesse! And please do note the ferrocious look on my face- the frown of the eyebrows and the low growling showing my sharp teeth. I have been practicing quite a bit. Been observing one of their kind that I have at home for those purposes, and since they are all the same, we'll have them on their knees (or wherever else desired) in a jiffy.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:37 pm
Miss Dracula arrived - now the pleasure can really start.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:41 pm
pffft, i can't be bothered to reply, am too busy manicuring my claws, besides the head stew is boiling in the kitchen - got to go throw some livers in for flavor...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:43 pm
OOOH! I DO love to have them on their knees!

That phoenix is lighting its ....well, let us just say it has a secret weapon.

That carpark scene WAS a shambles, wasn't it? Have to fir eall those male chauffeurs - and drive ourselves from now on....
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:45 pm
dlowan wrote:
OOOH! I DO love to have them on their knees!

Usually I pay for that, but if it's free here ...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:46 pm
their heads made a grand stew though... the chauffeur stew.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 03:54 pm
Hmmmmmmmmmm - was THAT what was in that? Wow!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The "men are evil" revenge thread - specially for Craven....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 12:58:22