blog options-approve comments

salima

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 12:17 pm
there is a comment that appears but it is marked 'approve comment'. am i supposed to approve this or has it been sent to moderator approval for some reason? the only unusual thing about it i can see is that it contains a link.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 576 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Caroline

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 12:18 pm
@salima,
Yes it's been sent for approval because it contains a link. (I think that's right, I have one on my blog from you when you had a link in a post).
0 Replies

Justin

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 01:12 pm
@salima,
I think you have the ability to approve those comments. I'll double check but members with blogs have a lot of control over their system and set up of their blogs.
0 Replies

salima

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 06:01 pm
@salima,
thanks caroline and justin (there is no thank you button here?). i tried to approve it myself before i posted but must have done something wrong. i went back and tried again and now it is ok. it seemed funny to me that it would alert me that a comment needed to be approved and yet it was visible.
Justin

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 06:37 pm
@salima,
salima;74651 wrote:
it seemed funny to me that it would alert me that a comment needed to be approved and yet it was visible.

It may have been visible to you but not the public. That's the difference.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » blog options-approve comments
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 01:40:49