best blog ratings

salima

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 12:31 pm
i noticed there is supposed to be a place you can rate blog entries, and that not enough have been rated to form a list. but the blogs themselves have star ratings. is there a way a reader can rate a blog that he likes? how?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 447 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Justin

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 01:47 pm
@salima,
Sure there is. When you are looking at the blog, there will be, to the right of the blog title and in the gray box, a drop down that says: Rate This Entry. Below that are the social bookmarks. Just choose your rating from the drop down and there you go.

Thanks for asking.
0 Replies

salima

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 07:56 pm
@salima,
am i correct in thinking that what you are describing would be for rating a blog entry? t how or where would we rate the entire blog? there were two places for results of rating, 'best entries' which gives the message "there are not any entries with enough ratings to display" and 'best blogs' which gives a list with stars.

when you click on one of the names with stars, you are taken to the blog but not any one particular entry. i am confusing myself...

i am thinking this is a quirk in the web design? two ratings given but only one has the mechanics? suppose we think one entry is really good in a mediocre blog?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » best blog ratings
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 10:37:21