Who has the best avatar on A2K?

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 03:13 am
oh yeah? and we got tar, and what's far, far better - we got CRAZYGLUE!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 03:42 am
Yeah !!!

Yr tractors (or whatever you are riding) wont stand a chance.....
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 05:43 am
Nun gone bad? Just scrape off the moldy bits, I'm sure it will be allright...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 07:57 am
Things were starting to look pretty bleak for the garden tractor faction. Not that we're not tough or anything, but we're just plain outnumbered. It's unreasonable to expect an old capybara farmer and a pheasant-talkin' woman from Canada to match up against a slew of sluts, led by dagmaraka and Eva. I'm not too worried about Gautam -- he seems to be sidetracked quite easily.
But where is my help? Husker seems a bit noncommittal. As does Beth. She seems to be riding the fence on this one. I figured my best course of action would be to call my old friend, BiPolar Bear. He's a mean son of a bitch and has had experience fending off resluts from the glory days of his music career.

I called him and he said, "Geez, I'd like to help you, Gus, but I'm still dealing with this cocaine thing. If I don't do a line pretty damn quick I'm gonna go set fire to a few karaoke clubs. I'll tell you what I'll do, Gus. I'll call my cousin Benny. He's been around. I remember him telling me that he had a menage a trois with dagmaraka and Eva a few years back and he pretty much has those two in his back pocket. Once Benny gets them out of the way, the leadership will pretty well be gone. You'll only have to worry about Gautam and a bunch of resluts, and do you really think the resluts will listen to Gautam. Please, the fight is over. Benny is on the way."

I thanked BiPolar and sat around to wait for Benny. Wait a minute, I just heard a car door slam. I'll just take a look out the window and.... yep, Benny's here. Showtime.

http://feebleminds-gifs.com/bear.gif
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:00 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
.....I'm not too worried about Gautam -- he seems to be sidetracked quite easily.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (reproduced without the kind permission of our resident growling bunny)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:02 am
Benny looks like quite the contender....but what does "unreasonal" mean exactly? Also, do capybaras have 'special' needs? Inquiring minds need to know.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:05 am
Ah, the resident grammarian is awake.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:06 am
I am just trying to learn myself. I thought that's why I was here on this knowledge exchange forum.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:08 am
I made the correction to keep you happy, Cav. I also corrected the error that you missed.

What's the matter, teach? Losing that keen eye?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:10 am
I didn't want to embarresss you too much.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:12 am
tanks
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:13 am
Tanks ? I thought you were on a tractor ? Shocked
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 08:13 am
Okay, back to the match....I'm taking bets, and looking forward to the the naughty nuns.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:12 am
Here she is!! How do you like the resluts?? Bad but not toooo bad.

Careful what you say about Gautam. He may be easily distracted, especially when it comes to Mounties, but he has natural leadership qualities and quite a way with those cute capybaras. They turn to putty under his magnetic gaze. I guess you can say that he has a certain animal magnetism.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:18 am
Ah ha! The Singing Nun has arrived!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:24 am
The hills are alive, with the sound of music--and off-key nuns. :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 09:47 am
Gus how can I be on yer side when you treat me like this? With friends like this a guy doesn't need..............?

gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I've seen it, Husker. Thanks for sharing that little portion of your life with us.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 06:02 pm
What? I was simply thanking you for sharing your vast arsenal of internet links with us. I just don't understand how a simple compliment could hav-- wait a minute.... you didn't think that I.... no, there's no way you thought I was implying that was you in that animated film?

Awwww, geez, husker, how the hell could you think that?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 06:09 pm
Benny!!! ya hear that, Eva? Remember old Benny? The one that almost died? Ahahaha, this will be good. Sure, bring him on, we'll surely finish him off this time! Benny, hahaha, can't believe this.

gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I'll call my cousin Benny. He's been around. I remember him telling me that he had a menage a trois with dagmaraka and Eva a few years back and he pretty much has those two in his back pocket. Once Benny gets them out of the way, the leadership will pretty well be gone. You'll only have to worry about Gautam and a bunch of resluts, and do you really think the resluts will listen to Gautam. Please, the fight is over. Benny is on the way."

I thanked BiPolar and sat around to wait for Benny. Wait a minute, I just heard a car door slam. I'll just take a look out the window and.... yep, Benny's here. Showtime.

http://feebleminds-gifs.com/bear.gif
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2003 06:15 pm
I sense fear in Dag's voice... and something more, something like longing.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:37:21