THE BEST HOMESCHOOL PROJECT EVER!!!

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 02:39 am
I am 13,when i was 10 i liked to serve my family stuff from our pantry... i would charge hem like ten cents...so after a while i mad $20.00 so i went to the grocery store with my mom and with that twenty dollars i bought snacks that i thought my siblings would like..well at the end of the week i mad $70.00 ! i now have a cash register ,a fridge ,coffee maker , ect. my store is in my room ...when my sisters' friends come over they come to my store and know their favorite treats will be there .one of them even told me i should own a store when i am older :)Now i am making about $100.00 a week and i even hired my little brother ..he makes a dollar an hour Razz This is an awesome home school project and i have learned a lot !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 551 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 04:19 am
@dancerdoll,
so, are you now selling to more than just your family?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 04:23 am
@dancerdoll,
Intriguing and impressive bit of entrepreneurialism you got there.
0 Replies

dancerdoll

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 12:26 am
@farmerman,
umm yes kind of ..when my family has a party for something i will set my store up where people will see the yummy food
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 02:05 am
@dancerdoll,
dancerdoll wrote:
I am 13,when i was 10 i liked to serve my family stuff from our pantry... i would charge hem like ten cents...so after a while i mad $20.00 so i went to the grocery store with my mom and with that twenty dollars i bought snacks that i thought my siblings would like..well at the end of the week i mad $70.00 ! i now have a cash register ,a fridge ,coffee maker , ect. my store is in my room ...when my sisters' friends come over they come to my store and know their favorite treats will be there .one of them even told me i should own a store when i am older :)Now i am making about $100.00 a week and i even hired my little brother ..he makes a dollar an hour Razz This is an awesome home school project and i have learned a lot !
CONGRATULATIONS, DD!
I am a big supporter of laissez faire capitalism
and I hope that u will become a $$$$$multimillionaire$$$$$ very swiftly,
faster than Bill Gates did.

David
dancerdoll

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 01:02 am
@OmSigDAVID,
thank you Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THE BEST HOMESCHOOL PROJECT EVER!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:36:27