@ Big Star hunt 7 for March

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 08:18 pm
Not asking for the answer Dutchy but did you have trouble with number 7 in March BIG issue? Love the star hunts but this one Whew!!! Still working on it.
Have you finished the book Dutchy?
I put two do it yourself in last month but no luck. Did win one a few years back now and haven't entered since. Put two in last month. Must be crazy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 604 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jacaranda

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 05:48 am
@WendyLou,
Hi WendyLou
here are a couple of letters for you
a=19
e=21
m=4
h=22
r=14
if you need more help just post
Good Luck
WendyLou

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:37 pm
@jacaranda,
Hi Jacaranda thanks for responding, would you believe that for the first time I put the entries in, i.e. all the crosswords and the answers sheet with Starhunt 7 left blank. I decided yesterday to sit down and make myself do it. Instead of using the letters given I looked hard at the grid and found a word that could only have about six words to fit. i.e. the equivalent of one down I think it was. When I had pencilled in those words one by one by a process of elimination it started to work out. That's never happened before, but at least I did it. And I got those letters in the end. Just found your response today Thursday afternoon. Entry posted on Monday. It's good for the brain that's for sure.
0 Replies