If you have 2 and 1/2 hours . . .

Sun 28 Mar, 2010 07:00 pm
I suggest that you watch this movie . . . a repetitious screed against The New World Order . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,552 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

djjd62

Sun 28 Mar, 2010 07:03 pm
that alex jones is a pisser for sure

i enjoy listening to him rant, but the fact that he gives jesse ventura any credibility means i can't give him much
tsarstepan

Sun 28 Mar, 2010 07:30 pm
@djjd62,
My thinking is why bother is giving him any attention?! Any attention (either negative criticism or positive encouragement) will further fuel the delusions from the insane. I'm already feeling an almost lethal dose of crackpot delusions and I didn't even go near that youtube link.
plainoldme

Sun 28 Mar, 2010 07:42 pm
@djjd62,
Jesse looked bad here . . . gaunt and dirty. Sort of like he might have come to audition for Crazy Heart.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Sun 28 Mar, 2010 07:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
I almost want to ask why are you here on A2k then? I was rather amazed that he could write enough to fill the time!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Sun 28 Mar, 2010 07:44 pm
So, what do you know of ALex Jones? A friend of my son's passed this on to me and this is the first I heard of him.
djjd62

Mon 29 Mar, 2010 06:44 am
@tsarstepan,
i view it as entertainment, i enjoy off the wall radio guys, i love to listen to coast to coast am as well (there are some legitimate gems hidden amongst the oddness, they were the first media outlet to bring to light the honey bee problem, at least 6 months before the majors got onto it)

the thing i like against jones is the fact that he's against everyone, or at least everyone he believes is behind his imagined shadow government, be they libs or conservatives

straight up party line politics is a dangerous thing in my mind
djjd62

Mon 29 Mar, 2010 07:24 am
@plainoldme,
you can find podcasts of his radio show on itunes
0 Replies

plainoldme

Mon 29 Mar, 2010 07:33 am
@djjd62,
He really is against everyone. Frankly, he gave me a bit of a headache . . . not a real headache where I had to consider a nap or an aspirin but enough of a headache where it helped to shut off the movie more than once.

The intense Scotsman named Alan Watt was interesting. Because I have been involved with Celtic music, I have seen many Scots singers and bands and they tend to be raging lefties. This Scotsman . . . aside from the google confusing name . . . seemed quite right wing and mad as a hatter. He is also something of a shadow figure . . . there is nothing substantive about him available on line. . . with the exception of a cartoon of him kicking the top off the pyramid on the back of the Great Seal. Ah, anti-Mason, I said. He was a little like a character from a Monte Python skit.
0 Replies